GTBank Airtime Recharge Code – This article comprises of a simple USSD Code to buy airtime from GTBank account in Nigeria – How to load recharge card from your GTBank account to your mobile phone.
Enjoy data free airtime purchase today using easy to remember mobile USSD code via your GTB account in Nigeria. In some of my previous post, I showed you how to check your bank account number and account balance directly from your mobile device but today, I will be sharing yet another great tip that will show you how to top-up airtime credit on your line.
You have most likely landed on this article because you’ve searched for…
- How to buy airtime from GTBank account?
- How to top up airtime from your Guarantee Trust Bank account?
- How to recharge airtime from GTBank account? …or,
- How to load airtime from GTBank account?
Then this post is just the perfect place to derive answers to your questions.
With a simple GTBank airtime recharge code, you can just load any amount of airtime you like, directly on your mobile phone using an associated network SIM (Airtel, Glo, MTN, Ntel, and Etisalat) you will be able to use GTBank USSD code to recharge your mobile line and pay from your GTBank Account.
GTBank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime From GTBank Account
GTBank Mobile Recharge USSD Codes
- To top-up airtime, dial *737*Amount# from your mobile, e.g, dial *737*500# to recharge ₦500 airtime on your mobile device.
GTBank mobile banking platform has made mobile banking easier – the mobile recharge codes above are relevant only to those that wants to load money from their GTBank account. In addition, you can see my earlier post on how to recharge your phone from any bank in Nigeria, especially for those that don’t use GTBank.
How To Top-up Airtime via GTBank Mobile App.
If you can’t use the simple USSD code shared above, then you will have to use the mobile app method to load airtime credit with GTBank account.
- Using GTBank Mobile App: You can click here to download and install GTBank app and get started.
Can I buy GTBank airtime for another person?
With “GTBank app airtime recharge top-up”, you won’t only load airtime on your registered phone, you can also send airtime to third-party phone numbers not associated with your account.
You can also explore additional resource below:
- How to recharge airtime from Diamond bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Sterling bank account.
- How to top-up airtime from Zenith Bank account.
- How to buy airtime from FCMB Bank account.
- How to load airtime from Ecobank account.
- How to buy airtime from Fidelity bank account.
- How to top-up airtime from First bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Heritage bank account.
- How to topup airtime from Stanbic IBTC bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Keystone bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Skye bank account.
- How to load airtime credit from UBA bank account.
- How to buy airtime credit via Wema Bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Unity Bank account.
- How To Buy Airtime From Union Bank Account
Thanks for the read, support us and help this post help someone by sharing this article on your social media account. Cheers!