Union Bank mobile money transfer | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Union Bank to other banks on your mobile phone with or without internet.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Union Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Union Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your union account.
In this article, I have shared with you how you can do an instant transfer of funds using the Union Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code.
So, let’s get started.
USSD Code | How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks On Your Mobile Phone
Union Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from Union bank to another bank, follow the steps below;
- Dial *389*038# and follow the instructions to be able to do funds transfer.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer…
So, work smart, work fast!
If you have any question, correction or addition, kindly specify using the comment section below.
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Link BVN With Your Bank Account (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Check BVN Number Via Mobile Phones (USSD Code) – MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9Mobile
- How To Check FCMB Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank To Other Banks On Phone
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile