Post contains how to check your phone number on MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel | USSD Code to check own phone number, code used to check own number, how to check Airtel number, how to check Glo number, how to check MTN number, how to check Etisalat number.
Checking your phone number isn’t an issue many of us would have gotten into, I can’t ascertain how many of us have fallen in this kind of situation.
I have fallen in situations where I will have to provide my phone number for one or two reasons. Imagine Frank having as many as 2 sims for different network provider, one for modem, one for phone, one for pad, hehe!! sounds funny right? Having lots of Sim cards is a normal thing but remembering their number is the Big question?
Would you tell CC you don’t know what number you are using when asked? I am going to quickly show you how to check these number without having to stress yourself.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT & MTN
How to check my Airtel number?
To check and know your mobile phone number on Airtel, dial *121# and follow the steps below…
- Follow the onscreen instruction, Select 1, and send for My Account option.
- On the next screen that comes up, select 1 and send as My Number option.
- Your phone number will be displayed to you on the screen. You can write it out and save somewhere.
How to check my MTN number?
- Dial *123# and follow onscreen process that follows. Respond with option 1, then send to select My tools option. Then select option 5 in My Tools to request My Number. This will display your phone number on the screen.
- This involves sending call me back message to another MTN number. This will show your number in the message the other MTN number receives. It is as simple as ABC.
How to check my Glo number?
- Dial *135*8# and your number displays on your screen or dial 1244 to listen it.
How to check my Etisalat number?
- Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed.
I believe you find this insightful but if not so, were you able to reveal your forgotten phone number with the codes? You can notify us via comment box if there’s a particular USSD code that didn’t work for you.
Those are the methods by which you can check your own phone numbers on MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat. Thanks for reading, sharing is caring!!!