👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
What are you going to do? Will you just let the promo vanish because you don’t know how to order/buy things online on Jumia.com. Don’t worry, this article should breakdown how to buy things online on Jumia.com without seeking any help.
HOW TO BUY THINGS ONLINE ON JUMIA.COM
For the purpose of those who are new to this so called online buying or shopping, here is a simple and quick guide for you.
- Visit Jumia.com,
- Select/search for the product of your choice. (Jumia.com is a mobile friendly website that should be easily navigable by even a novice so don’t panic).
- Click on Purchase product and it automatically adds your product to CART. (looks like a basket, at the top right corner)
Step 1: LOGIN
Step 2: ADDRESS
Step 3: DELIVERY
- Regular shipping; deals with shipping the desired product to a specific shipping address, they deliver within 1-4 working days depending on the distance of your home/office address.
- Pickup Stations; this is usually adviceable for those of you living within areas where Jumia has a pickup station, its also fast and reliable. I personally prefer this method cause i could get my ordered goods at my own chosen date, time and most importantly its cash on pickup. (See image 3,4,5 & 6)
Step 4: PAYMENT
- Cash on delivery; this is very useful in our Nigerian market today, there are a whole lot of internet scams and that alone have killed the trust in online buying and selling. This is why Jumia is the leading online store in Nigeria, it offers you the total control over your orders, you chose when to pay..with pay on delivery, when the products arrives at your doorstep/pickup station you can physically review it and then pay the cash.
Be sure to have the exact amount for the product cause the delivery men do not carry petty cash”
- Credit Cards: they accept Nigerian Naira and local credit cards including VISA and MASTER CARDS.
LAGOS PICKUP STATIONS