I’m sure you have landed on this page because you have searched for Glo recharge code or how to load airtime on your Glo line in Nigeria.
Don’t fret, I understand that some things are quickly forgettable.
So don’t be angry that you’re searching for things that you could have remembered easily.
Glo Nigeria has provided different ways to recharge airtime on your mobile phone — there are bank applications that let you buy airtime easily. Also, you can subscribe to their USSD code that also allows you to buy airtime on Android, iOS and other feature devices.
Some of us have shown that we still love the traditional method of loading airtime. So I have compiled this post to share Glo recharge code using the USSD method.
Let’s get digging…
Glo Recharge Code | How To Load Airtime On Glo SIM (USSD Code)
You should know that Glo Nigeria recharge codes contain a 15-digit PIN. So, follow the step below for loading airtime n your phone:
- To load or recharge a Glo line, dial recharge PIN in the following USSD format: *123*PIN# and then Send/Ok. For example, If the airtime PIN is 1111 2222 3333 444, include *222*111122223333444# and press Send or Ok.
- If successful, you can dial *124# >> Press 1 to check account balance.
If you are ever stuck and don’t find where to buy credit card, then you might want to check out how to load airtime from your bank in Nigeria on your Glo SIM. This will be a reliable replacement for the Glo recharge code method.
- How To Check Glo Data Balance
- How to Borrow Credit from Glo Borrow Me Credit (Code)
- Glo Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plans and Migration Code
- How To Load Credit Card On 9Mobile Nigeria
- How To Load Credit Card On MTN Nigeria
- How To Load Credit Card On Airtel Nigeria