This post comprises of the cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plans and migration codes in March 2017.
Have you ever wondered why your Glo call rates are annoyingly HIGH?
Have you been searching for a comprehensive list showing the top and best Glo call tariff plans and migration codes for affordable call rates?
Okay then, this post is just what you’ve been missing.
Cheap Glo call tariff plans come in different variations and call rates, my list of the best Glo tariff plans in Nigeria will cover all the different types of Globacom Nigeria tariff for calling with migration codes attached alongside it.
I’ll show you;
- How to migrate to Glo Bumpa Tariff plan,
- How to migrate to Glo Infinito tariff plan,
- How to migrate to Glo Generation G call plan,
- How to subscribe to Glo Free Tomorrow,
- How to subscribe to Glo Bounce call tariff plan,
- How to activate to 11k/s Prepaid plan,
- How to migrate to Glo Jollifi8 call tariff plan.
- How to migrate to Glo IDD Packs and G-BAM.
Globacom is one of the leading mobile telecommunications industry in Nigeria and the “Grand Masters of Data”. Glo has made it possible for us to browse the internet at an affordable price, they have the cheapest data plans at the moment.
Whilst, been the “Grand Masters Of Data”, Glo has not only sworn to provide cheap data, they had also made available, unlimited number of Glo call tariff plans with affordable call rates and would excite you.
These plans come with different features and Glo call rates that are arguably the craziest. Here are a few things you might want to expect as you read on.
Glo call tariff plans come with additional freebies such as:
- Free Data
- Unlimited free SMS
- SMS @ ₦3
- Cheap 11k/s call rates on Glo and more.
Choose from Glo’s diverse range of voice/SMS plans, that which suits your personality, budget, style, activities or other preferences.
Migrating to any package is easy and seamless by a simple dial. But before you start, you may want to read my post on how to know your activate or current Glo tariff plans easily before switching tariff bundles for calling.
Check out any of the following Glo Tariff plans below to learn more before picking your preferred Glo call prepaid tariff plan for calling.
- Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plans & Migration Codes – March 2017
- 1. Glo Bounce Tariff Plan
- How to Migrate to Glo Bounce Tariff Plan
- 2. Glo IDD Packs
- What’s the value of each IDD pack?
- How To Subscribe To Glo IDD Packs.
- Which 30 destinations are covered by Glo IDD Packs?
- 3. Glo Infinito Tariff Plan
- How to Migrate To Glo Infinito Tariff Plan
- How to add 10 frequently called family and friends
- 4. Glo 11k/s Tariff Plan
- How To Migrate To Glo 11k Tariff Plan
- 5. Glo G-BAM Tariff Plan
- How to migrate to Glo G-BAM Tariff Plan
- 6. Glo Generation G
- How to migrate to Glo Generation G Tariff Plan
- 7. Glo Jollifi8 Tariff Plan
- How To Migrate To Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan
- How To Check Jollific8 Bonus Balance.
- 8. Glo Free Tomorrow Tariff Plan
- How To Migrate To Glo Free Tomorrow Tariff Plan
- 9. Glo Bumpa Tariff Plan
- How to Migrate To Glo Bumpa Tariff Plan
- How To Check Glo Bumpa Airtime Bonus
- How to borrow Airtime from GLO
- Final words:
Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plans & Migration Codes – March 2017
See how to migrate to some of the best Glo Prepaid Plans and enjoy cheap Glo call rates in Nigeria.
1. Glo Bounce Tariff Plan
Glo Bounce tariff plan offers best and competitive flat rate tariff to all networks with unlimited and unparalleled value most especially for our upwardly mobile customers.
Call for as low as 15k/s flat-rate to all networks (MTN, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, Etisalat etc) and as low as 11k/s to your friends who are on the Glo Bounce Plan.
How to Migrate to Glo Bounce Tariff Plan
- Dial *170*4# » select 1 when asked for confirmation.. and start enjoying Glo Bounce.
On migrating to Bounce, you get:
- Free RBT (Ring Back Tunes).
- Unlimited free SMS: 1 free SMS for 1 charged.
- 15MB on every ₦200 recharged.
2. Glo IDD Packs
Glo recently announced their new IDD Packs which seems to be the best deal in the country and covers calls made from Nigeria to the same 30 major international destinations for as low as ₦6.60 per minute.
Make international calls to 30 countries for as low as 11k/second with our IDD packs. Dial *777# to buy an IDD pack. pic.twitter.com/eYBPfrHaB6
— Glo Customer Care (@GloCare) October 20, 2016
The bundles are designed to match the recharge denominations and include IDD 100, IDD 200, IDD 500 and IDD 1000.
What’s the value of each IDD pack?
The IDD 100 gives the subscriber 12 minutes of call valid for 3 days, while IDD 200 gives 24 call minutes for 7 days.
The IDD 500 bundle gives 60 minutes of calling for 14 days, while the fourth bundle, IDD 1000, will avail the user 150 call minutes valid for 30 days.
How To Subscribe To Glo IDD Packs.
- Dial *777# » Select voice profile & packs » Select call 30 countries @ local rate » Select desired IDD Pack.
Which 30 destinations are covered by Glo IDD Packs?
The destinations include United Kingdom, United States, Canada, South Africa, India, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Israel and Australia. Others are Bangladesh, Brunei, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Luxembourg, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania and Singapore.
Exempted from this offer are;
- Glo Bumpa, Generation G, Talk More (200% Bonus) & Jolific8.
3. Glo Infinito Tariff Plan
Glo Infinito is a unique and simple prepaid tariff plan with no hidden charges, allows you to call your 10 family and friends numbers, no rental payments and no conditions.
It comes with a flat calling rate of 20K/s (20 kobo per seconds) enables you to call any network in Nigeria at 20K/s from 1st to the last second of your call Family and Friends rate of 11k/s means you can call 10 frequently called family, friends and associates at 11k/s once you register such numbers.
How to Migrate To Glo Infinito Tariff Plan
- To migrate, dial *100*9*2#
How to add 10 frequently called family and friends
- Dial *101*1*Mobile No#.
4. Glo 11k/s Tariff Plan
Glo 11k/s Tariff Plan is a simple flat tariff plan which allows customers enjoy heavily reduced call rate on local and international calls.
— Glo Customer Care (@GloCare) November 3, 2016
With this plan, calls are charged at 11k/s to all local networks and for international calls to 30 top destinations.
The destinations include; United Kingdom, United States, Canada, South Africa, India, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Israel and Australia. Others are Bangladesh, Brunei, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Luxembourg, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania and Singapore.
How To Migrate To Glo 11k Tariff Plan
- Dial *211# to migrate to the plan
Disclaimer: Glo new and existing prepaid customers can enjoy the unbelievable call rate which comes at a daily access fee of ₦5.
5. Glo G-BAM Tariff Plan
Unlike Glo Infinito that allows you to add 10 family and friends, this package offers amazing flexibility enabling you to call five (5) special numbers at only 11k/s and enjoy 5MB free browsing every day. It offers a unique proposition to the Nigerian Youths making it possible for them to check their emails, enjoy Facebook, Twitter e.t.c.
How to migrate to Glo G-BAM Tariff Plan
- Dial *10*5*1#
6. Glo Generation G
Have you heard about Glo Generation G Tariff Plan? If you’re looking to get instant bonus on all your recharges, then opt in for this tariff plan.
Here are what you stand to gain on Generation G;
- 50% bonus on recharge of ₦100
- 100% bonus on recharge of ₦200
- 200% bonus on recharge of ₦500 and above
- Discounted Campus zone rates
- Discounted Peeps rate to others on Generation G
- Free 15MB on every recharge of ₦200 and above
- Unlimited free SMS
How to migrate to Glo Generation G Tariff Plan
- Dial *170*5# to join generation G
7. Glo Jollifi8 Tariff Plan
If you’ve not migrated to this Glo Tariff plan, then you’re missing out on the Jollification. The Glo Jollific8 is an amazing plan that allows new Glo prepaid customers get eight (8x) times the value of whatever they recharge. New customers also enjoy Voice and Data on every recharge.
Glo Jollific8 offers new subscribers 800% more value on every recharge from ₦100 and above. Customers get octuplet benefits, including Bonus to call all local networks, browse freely and get free data that can be gifted to other subscribers.
See breakdown of bonuses below:
- ₦100 recharge gives ₦800 + 10MB (₦50) = ₦850
- ₦200 recharge gives ₦1,600 + 25MB (₦100) = ₦1,700
- ₦500 recharge gives ₦4,000 + 50MB (₦200) = ₦4,200
- ₦1,000 recharge gives ₦8,000 + 100MB (₦400) = ₦8,400
- ₦5,000 recharge gives ₦40,000 + 500MB (₦2,000) = ₦42,000
How To Migrate To Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan
- All you need to do is, purchase a new Glo SIM card, recharge airtime with *123*PIN# and you’ll be automatically activated on the Jollifi8 Call Tariff Plan on Glo to get 800% bonus.
How To Check Jollific8 Bonus Balance.
- By dialling #122# for Voice/data benefits and *606# for data gift benefits
8. Glo Free Tomorrow Tariff Plan
Imagine what you can do if you get everything you used today tomorrow, imagine a tariff plan that gives you twice what you have used today tomorrow?
— Glo Customer Care (@GloCare) November 4, 2016
That’s it! With Glo Free Tomorrow, there’s no limit to what you can use for call, texting, browsing and more.
Glo Free Tomorrow gives you the chance to get DOUBLE your daily usage back the next day.
With Glo Free tomorrow, whatever you use today, you get DOUBLE back FREE TOMORROW. No conditions attached. You get back double what you use on a daily basis the next day. Simple.
How To Migrate To Glo Free Tomorrow Tariff Plan
- Just dial *300# and you get back Double your daily usage the next day. Subscription is FREE.
9. Glo Bumpa Tariff Plan
Glo Bumpa prepaid plan gives you 200% bonus on all recharges above ₦100. This is the most cost effective tariff plan in the market and giving 3 times the value of whatever is recharged.
For instance, If you recharge ₦1000, you will be given ₦3000 (₦1000 + ₦2000 “200%”). This 200% bonus is placed on every recharge forever, there’s no limit.
Bear in mind that on this plan, On-net and Off-net call rate are charged at 50K/s.
How to Migrate To Glo Bumpa Tariff Plan
- Dial *100*10*1#
How To Check Glo Bumpa Airtime Bonus
- Dial #122*2#
How to borrow Airtime from GLO
Should in case you run out of airtime on your Glo line, but you really need to call your folks… then here’s how to go about it. Use the link to get USSD code for borrowing airtime from Glo.
Finally, we’ve come to the end of the cheapest Glo call tariff plans. As you can see, there are lots of tariff plans you can select from. It all depend on what you want.
Am sure you would like to know my pick, well then, I’ll share my favourite among all.
Glo 11k/s Prepaid Plan…. There you go!
Now you know my favourite, endeavour to go through their FAQs (frequently asked questions) before settling for your choice tariff plan.
You can also check out and compare:
- Cheap MTN Call tariff plans and migration codes.
- Cheap Etisalat Call tariff plans and migration codes.
- Cheap Airtel Call tariff plans and migration codes.
If you like this post, don’t hesitate to comment your experience with any of the listed plan above and ensure you share to your social media accounts using the share button below. Thanks for reading, hope to see you again soon.