Check out the best & cheapest data plans in Nigeria for June 2017 | Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc | best data plans for Android, best data plans for download, best data plans for Windows, best data plans for PC, best data plans for iOS, best data plans for streaming, best data plans for MiFi & Modems.
A Happy new month to all my humble Naijaknowhow.com.ng readers! If you’re reading this post, then congrats…You made into another new month.
Here is a quick run through of what happened last year (January to December 2016);
- In January 2016, we blazed SS, Open VPN, Psiphon and Tweakware unlimited free browsing with MTN N70 BIS.
- In February 2016, we had MTN 300MB Musicplus+ cheat.
- March 2016, remember MTN Magic Sim (MMS)? Best month of the year for all FBT lovers!!!
- In April 2016, Psiphon, Open VPN, Simple server (Netloop) free browsing cheat with MTN BIS was discontinued! Still, in April, don’t forget the loophole @MTN that gave us unlimited credit and cash. I got about 7.5GB absolutely free.
- Late May 2016, Etisalat came up with free 4GB data when you dial a certain *8186*1#.
- Also in May 2016, cheat lovers will never forget the name “Iykomo”, don’t ask me what happened if you don’t know…All I know is, IYKOMO is a jerk!
- Sometimes in June, June 2016, it was all about ntel 4G LTE.
- July and August 2016, was more about other networks following the footsteps of ntel in providing 4G service. Glo, MTN and Etisalat joined the trend.
- August/October 2016, we enjoyed free browsing on Glo with Tweakware Psiphon and other VPN.
- In November 2016, NCC mandated network providers to increase data plans starting from 1st December 2016. The good news was, we had Etisalat 60MB/daily cheat (XP Psiphon) and unlimited Glo tweak to console us.
- Earlier in December 2016, the Senate intervened and stopped a mandatory data tariff increment by NCC.
- Late into December 2016, Etisalat and Glo discontinued BIS subscription on Blackberry OS 7. RIP to all BB phones. Towards the end of December, we enjoyed unlimited Airtel free browsing.
Those are the few things I could remember last year. Well, if there are others you think I skipped, don’t hesitate to share via the comment section below.
Let’s quickly jump back to today’s post, last year brought both good and bad tidings. Hopefully, in 2017, data tariffs should be reasonably reduced despite the imminent data tariff news we read in December 2016.
As usual, we compile a list of the best and cheapest data plans for June 2017 on all mobile network (Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, MTN etc). See list below;
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria For June 2017 | Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc.
- Airtel Data Plans
- 1. Airtel 3GB for N1000
- 2. Airtel 6GB for N1500
- 3. Airtel 2G Plans
- 4. N25 500MB Night Plan
- 4. Unlimited Airtel Free Browsing
- 5. Airtel 4.5GB for ₦1000 & 2.25GB for ₦500
- How to check Airtel Data Balance
- Etisalat Data Plans
- 1. Social Plan
- 2. 500MB for ₦500, 1GB for ₦1000, 1.5GB for ₦1200
- 3. Etisalat Night & Weekend Plans
- 4. Etisalat XP Psiphon Cheat
- 5. Etisalat + Tweakware (60MB/Daily)
- How to check Etisalat Data Balance
- Glo Data Plans
- 1. Glo Daily, Weekly & Monthly Plans | 4G & 3G
- 2. Glo Night + Weekend Plan
- 3. Glo Free Unlimited Browsing
- How to check Glo Data Balance
- MTN Data Plans
- 1. Daily, Weekly & Monthly Plans | 4G & 3G
- 2. 1GB for ₦500 for Pulse Users
- 3. MTN Night Plan
- 4. MTN 7GB for N2000
- How to check MTN Data Balance
- NTel Data Plans
- 1. Daily, Weekly & Monthly Plans
- Other Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria:
- 1. Express WiFi Data
- 2. Smile 4G LTE
- 3. Flobyt Free WiFi
Best & Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria For June 2017 | Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc.
1Airtel Data Plans
Here are all Airtel cheapest data plans for June 2017, these plans have been listed accordingly. Check them out and let’s know what you think about them.
1. Airtel 3GB for N1000
This is currently the cheapest data plan on Airtel and in Nigeria, it allows you to enjoy 3GB worth of data for N1000 naira. All this plan requires is a little tweaking and works basically on MTK Android device.
This is originally a Blackberry plan, so for it to work on Android, you’ll need to change your Android IMEI to a BB10 IMEI, if you own phones such as Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo and other Mediatek processor device, this plan works best for you! Click to see more details here.
2. Airtel 6GB for N1500
You should be wondering why I called the plan above the cheapest when this seems to be the cheapest if you look the size of data it offers. Long story short, I’ve previously explained why this plan isn’t the cheapest Airtel Data Plan.
But to those non-MTK android users (Samsung, Xiomi, Motorola, LG and co) that can’t use the Airtel BB10 3GB plan above, you can opt in for this plan. Works well on all device (PC, Android, Windows, Mifi etc)… Click to see more details here.
3. Airtel 2G Plans
Slow but cheap, that’s what I call this because you get 2GB for N200 & 6GB for N500. Now that we’ve got a long list of networks providing 4G plans, I can’t categorically tell you how long this plan would survive, but it looks pretty short.
However, Airtel has provided a slow but cheap data plans that work only on 2G network. What this means is, you can’t use this plan when you switch network to 3G or 4G. Click here for more details.
4. N25 500MB Night Plan
This is a perfect plan to relieve the pressure on your regular plan, this night plan is suitable for anyone using SmartTRYBE prepaid plan on Airtel.
You can get 500MB for N25, isn’t that cheap? Also, you can get 1.5Gb for N200 on the same package. Works well on all device. Click here to get started.
4. Unlimited Airtel Free Browsing Towards the tail end of December, people have been surfing the web for free using Psiphon with Airtel. With this cheat, you can download as long and much as you want. Click here to get started. (Stopped working in February 2017)
5. Airtel 4.5GB for ₦1000 & 2.25GB for ₦500
Is this actually REAL?
Well, I’m not sure…Sometimes in February 2017, I got a message from Airtel about a particularly limited time offer and this message body contained the above title.
The questions now are…
Is this working or just a plot to make us subscribe? Continue reading about this data plan here.
How to check Airtel Data Balance
Contained here is a code to check your Airtel data balance if you want to keep track of your remaining Airtel data bundle.
- Dial *140# to check Airtel data balance
That’s all the cheapest Airtel data bundles you should know for now!
However, before you leave, you can check a comprehensive list of the cheapest Airtel data plans in Nigeria in 2017 or navigate to the next cheap internet plans on Etisalat.