This post contains the cheapest Airtel call tariff plans and migration codes in Nigeria for April 2017.
Want to know the cheapest Airtel call tariff plans in Nigeria?
Airtel Call tariff plans vary based on its features and your preferences, we aren’t in the era of 40k/sec anymore.
Calls are way more cost effective than before, you can now make a minute call for as low as N6.00. Moreover, with my list of Airtel call tariff plans, you can be sure to choose the best and cheapest call bundle for calling your loved one, friends and families.
These call plans come with other benefits such as:
- Free Midnight Calls.
- Free data bonus on recharge.
- Relatively cheap calls (local and international)
Best Airtel tariff for International and local calls: These call plans are not just made for calls within Nigeria, there are also Airtel tariff plans design for making international calls, see them right below.
I will be sharing how you can migrate on the following Airtel Prepaid tariff below;
- Airtel SmartPremier
- Airtel SmartTalk
- Airtel SmartTrybe
- Airtel SmartConnet
- Airtel SmartTrybe Junior.
But first, check out my post on how to check current call tariff plan presently active in your Airtel line. Click here to do so.
Here are my Airtel call tariff plans suitable for anyone mindful of wasteful or excessive call rates.
The Airtel tariff plans are the best you can get on airtel network. Here is my list of the top and cheapest Airtel tariff plans you can get over on airtel network.
Cheapest Airtel Call Tariff Plans & Migration Codes For Cheap Airtel Call Rates (April 2017)
See how to migrate to some of the best Airtel Prepaid Plans and enjoy cheap Airtel call rates in Nigeria.
1. Airtel SmartPremier
On the Smartpremier prepaid tariff plan, you can get very cheap call on airtel after the first minute call charge.
All calls to all networks in Nigeria are at 11k/sec after the 1st min of the day at 40k/sec.
All calls to UK landlines, US, India, Canada, and China are at 11k/sec after the 1st min of the day at 40k/sec.
Receive calls for free while roaming for up to 500 minutes/month, you also get a whopping 15mb on every recharge
How to Migrate To SMARTPREMIER
- Just dial *318# or send YES to 318.
2. Airtel SmartTalk
Call to all networks in Nigeria are charged at 11 kobo per second from the very 1st second for a daily access fee of #5 charged on your first call of the day.
Make international calls at 20k per second to the USA, Canada, China, India and UK Landline.
How To Migrate To SMARTTALK
- Just dial *315# or send YES to 315.
3. Airtel SmartTrybe
My favourite… *Winks
Anyway, Airtel SmartTRYBE is everyone’s favourite. Airtel SmartTRYBE is surely the most used and liked Airtel tariff plan in Nigeria.
You can call for as low as 11k/sec on campus when you migrate to Trybe and also opt-in to the campus zone offer by dialling *312*1#.
Enjoy 11k/sec for Trybe Calls also get free access to WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and BBM. Up to 60MB free monthly data (i.e. a maximum of 15MB/week upon recharge of N200 weekly) Pay for 2 SMS, get 5 free.
How To Migrate To SMARTTRYBE
- Just dial *312# or send YES to 312. For campus offer dial *312*1# or send CAMPUS to 312.
4. Airtel SmartTrybe Junior
This line is designed for those that have children at home. If you’re looking for the perfect Airtel call rates for your kids when calling you on the Airtel network, then you must consider switching your child’s line to Airtel SmartTRYBE Junior.
With this Airtel Prepaid plan, you will get;
- Free calls & SMS to Mum & Dad from kid’s LINE,
- 10% bonus of airtime transferred to kid’s line when the parents recharge,
- 100% bonus on data purchases from 200MB and above to browse and much more.
- NERDC approved courses presented in formats that make learning fun for kids.
How To Migrate To SMARTTRYBE JUNIOR
- Just dial *317# or send YES to 317
5. Airtel SmartConnet
Have you heard about this plan?
If not, then you’re probably missing a lot. This one is one of the most complete Airtel tariff plan you can get on the Airtel network.
If you migrate to Airtel SmartConnect, you should be opened to;
- 200% bonus on all recharges of ₦200 and above.
- 15MB weekly free data on recharges from N200,
- ₦300 weekly Family and friends bonus on recharges of N200 and above.
- 7 Hours of Airtel Night Call between 11 pm and 6 am at 11k/sec.
How To Migrate To SMARTCONNET
- This product is available to all new prepaid Airtel Customers. Just buy and activate a new prepaid Airtel SIM.
- Cheap MTN Call Tariff Plans & Codes In Nigeria.
- Cheap Etisalat Call Tariff Plans & Codes In Nigeria.
- Cheap Glo Call Tariff Plans & Codes In Nigeria.
To wrap it up:
Choosing the best and cheapest Airtel call tariff plan depends on what you desire, I believe you’ve gone through the various plans and there are quite I few I find ideal and amazing.
For me, I find a whole lot of amazing benefits on the Airtel SmartTrybe call tariff.
If you’ve tested or currently using a particular Airtel tariff plan or bundle, kindly share it with us via comment section below.
We’d be glad to get a feedback from you, hope you see you again soon… cheers.