Wema Bank mobile money transfer | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Wema Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Wema Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time of the day most convenient for you.
Wema Bank now support direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number associated with your Wema account.
USSD Code To Transfer Money From Wema Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
Wema Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from Wema bank to another bank, follow the steps below;
- Dial *945*AccountNumber*amount# e.g, *945*1234567890*10000# to transfer N10,000.
The Wema Quick Recharge Code should only be used with the phone number associated with the bank account.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer… So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile USSD Code
- Bank Transfer Codes | How To Transfer Money Via Mobile Phone in Nigeria
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code