This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Sterling Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet | Android, iOS, Windows etc.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Sterling Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Sterling Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Sterling Bank account.
Here’s the USSD Code To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
Sterling Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from Sterling Bank account to another bank account;
- Dial *822# on the phone number registered to your Sterling Bank account and follow the prompts accordingly.
A PIN is required to complete transactions via the ussd code. You will get the pin when you register for the Sterling bank *822# service.
Note: N5 will be deducted from your airtime balance everytime you dial the Sterling Bank ussd code on your phone.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer… So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
- How To Recharge Your Phone From Any Bank Via USSD Code In Nigeria
- How to Check Bank Account Number Without Visiting Your Bank in Nigeria
- How To Check Ecobank Account Number On Your Phone
- How To Transfer Money From Wema Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Diamond Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank To Other Banks (Mobile Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code