Sky bank mobile money transfer | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Skye Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Skye Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Skye Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Skye account. It works perfectly on the following networks — (MTN, Etisalat (now 9Mobile), Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc)
Using this code, you can;
- Transfer money from Skye to another Skye bank account. (Intra-bank transfers)
- Transfer money from your Skye to other bank accounts. (Inter-bank transfers)
Skye Bank Transfer Code — How To Transfer Money From Skye Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
Skye Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from Skye bank to another bank, follow the steps below;
- Dial *833# on your mobile phone » choose 3 » then follow the prompt thereafter to get started.
Skye Bank Money Transfer via Apps
Alternatively, you can use their mobile application on Android and OS to carry out this transfer respectively.
- Here is a link to download the Skye bank mobile app on Android and iOS.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, with just a click of a button, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer on your smartphone. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
- Bank Transfer Codes | How To Transfer Money Via Mobile Phone in Nigeria
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Diamond Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code