Android Phones With Over 4000mAh Battery Capacity In Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Jumia & Konga – Contained in this article is a detailed list of phone phones with over 4000mAh, 5000mAh, 6000mAh battery capacity, specifications, pictures, and official price.
The market has been over saturated with lots of smartphones, right now, there are uncountable number of brands running on the most popular OS in the world. Android phones have flooded the gadget stores all around Nigeria, from Jumia, Konga, Slot, 3C Hub and many more.
A lot of people are very confused on the right gadget to purchase, even much more confused on the things to consider before buying a phone. Perhaps, there are quite a number of important specifications to observe before purchasing a phone and the battery plays an important role in your choice of phone.
So therefore, in this article, you should find the list of phones that have a minimum of 4000mAh battery capacity, where they can be purchased and their prices in Nigeria.
Take note: Naira to Dollar rate has never been stable, so, expect to see changes in the prices contained therein.
TOP ANDROID PHONES WITH OVER 4000MAH BATTERY CAPACITY
24. TECNO L9 & L9 PLUS | 5000mAh
TECNO Mobile has launched TECNO L9 and L9 Plus – L9 Plus is the larger variant of the TECNO L9 and the company’s first phone to boot Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The successor of last year’s TECNO L8 plus packs a larger 6.0-inch HD display, comes with rear Fingerprint sensor and a 5000mAh battery.
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad core
- Display: 6.0″ IPS Touchscreen
- Rear camera: 13MP AF Back Camera with flash
- Front camera: 5MP Front Camera with Flash
- Storage: 16GB ROM + 2GB RAM
- Expandable microSD up to 32GB
- Connectivity: GPS, WiFi,BT, OTG Connectivity
- Sensor: G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
- Price: Between ₦67,000 to ₦71,000
23. ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 | 4100mAh
Do you want a phone with a large battery and a small screen that looks stylish? Then you should check out the Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3. The Zenfone Pegasus 3 features an all-metal body and features a fingerprint scanner. It also runs android 6.0 marshmallow.
- Display: 5.2″ 2.5D HD Screen with gorilla glass
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.3GHz MT6737 Quad core Processor
- Storage: 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM or 2GB RAM and ROM: 16GB
- SIM: Dual SIM slots and Micro SD card slot (Hybrid)
- Networks: 2G/3G/4G networks supported
Camera: 13MP rear camera + 5MP front facing camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 4100mAh Battery
- Price: N51,490
23. INNJOO MAX 3, MAX 3 LTE & MAX 3 PRO | 4000mAh
The Innjoo Max 3 comes with a 6″ inches capacitive screen, 4G LTE support, biometric (finger print) scanner. Most importantly, it is available in 3 variants : Innjoo Max 3 , Innjoo Max 3 Pro , Innjoo Max 3 4GLTE. All 3 variants of this device , and each variant has the same features , except for a slight difference in RAM / Internal storage and 4G Connectivity. We’re concerned about the battery life, it’s packed with a 4000mAh battery capable of keeping your phone on for more than a day with intensive use. See some key features and specs below…
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with InnUI
- Processor: 1.0GHz Mediatek MT6735 quad-core processor
- Network: 2/3G/4G LTE (4G only for Max 3 LTE version)
- RAM: 2GB | 3GB
- ROM: 16GB | 32GB (SD Card expandable up to 128GB)
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Display: 6″ Inches
- Camera: 13+8MP
- Price: Between N45,000 to N55,000
22. TECNO L6 | 4500mAh
The TECNO L6 is the first TECNO phone to cross the 4000mAh battery mark, it carries a battery as large as 4500mAh. This device is good for work, home, entertainment and of course gamers. See the TECNO L6 full specs, features and price here.
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Processor: Mediatek 1.3GHz Quad-Core
- Network: 2/3G
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Display: 5″ Inches display
- Camera: 8+2MP
- Price: N/A
21. INFINIX ZERO 4 & ZERO 4 PLUS | 4000mAh
Infinix Zero 4 and it’s pro version of the Zero 4 X574 have a large 6 inches fully HD display and will be powered by Helio X20 processor. It has a 4GB RAM capable of powering multiple app all at once, am not sure if it’s coming with 32GB/64GB ROM, whichever the case, I believe the storage is enough for storing files and other documents.
This isn’t the end, the Infinix Zero 4 Plus will be powered by a 4000 mAh battery, in my opinion, I believe a 4000mAh, is enough to keep your phone up for long. See full specification here.
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Infinix XOS
- Processor: 2.3Ghz Octa-Core Helio X20
- Network: 2/3 (Zeo 4) | 2/3/4G(Zero 4 Plus)
- RAM: 3GB | 4GB
- ROM: 32GB | 64GB
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Display: 6″
- Camera: 21MP+8MP
- Fingerprint: Yes
- Price: N85,000 to N110,000