Predicted to slide in this month, Xiaomi Mi Max 3 re-present in the latest leak.
This time, the leak is in the form of two hands-on videos with a short duration featuring Mi Max 3 form along with features that complete it.
Citing Phone Arena, in the video, Mi Max 3 is seen carrying a 6.9-inch large screen. There is a fingerprint scanner sensor embedded in the back of the handset.
Battery spec — from previous rumours, Mi Max 3 reportedly rely on 5500 mAh capacity. The camera also has a dual configuration aka dual-camera with 12MP and 5MP respectively.
This phablet device for the middle class is equipped with a Snapdragon 636 chipset, three RAM options and storage capacity– 3GB / 32GB, 4GB / 64GB, and 6GB / 128GB.
There is also a ‘Pro’ variant which comes in more modified specifications. Mi Max 3 Pro uses Snapdragon 710 chipset, double camera 20MP and 8MP, although the battery capacity remains 5500mAh same as the regular version.
No information about the price of this large screen device. Xiaomi still hasn’t affirmed the video, so the leaked video cannot be trusted 100 percent.
Here are the video leaks:
More on Xiaomi:
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 – Xiaomi’s Latest Low Cost Powerful Smartphone
- Xiaomi Black Shark is Xiaomi’s First Gaming Smartphone (Full Specifications, Features and Price)
- Xiaomi To Introduce Xiaomi Mi Note 2 October 25th | See Key Specs
- Xiaomi Launches Mi A2 End of July, See Leaked Specifications!
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Full Specifications, Features And Price
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Full Specifications, Features and Price