Less is more with Remix Mini, you can pack up your very large CPU, and stick with this. Remix Mini allows you to work and play with the entire Android app ecosystem while taking full advantage of intuitive PC features such as a taskbar, multiple window multi-tasking, mouse and keyboard support, and so much more.
Remix Mini is powered by the latest 64-bit chipset and delivers up to 20-30% better performance than its 32-bit counterparts.
Features a capacitive touch power button unlike any PC of its kind. Rather than awkwardly feeling around the back panel for that elusive power button.
Even at its small size, Remix Mini comes equipped with everything you need in order to stay connected: WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, and USB. This device is powered by a powerful Remix OS. Simply Android re-engineered for PC. Check out Remix Mini full specification, features, price and where to buy below..
Remix Mini Full Specifications, Features And Price
- 1.2GHz quad-core cortex A53 (64-bit) Allwinner
- 8GB eMMC
- 16GB eMMC
- 1GB memory
- 2GB memory
- Height: 1.0 inch (2.6 cm)
- Length: 4.9 inch (12.4 cm)
- Width: 3.5 Inch (8.8 cm)
- H.265 4K hardware decoding
- 1080P HDMI output
- Support for 1920*1080 resolution
- Audio line out/headphone mini-jack (digital/analog)
- HDMI port supports audio output
Ports and Connections
- USB 2 ports
- HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Headphone port
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless networking compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Ethernet: 10/100BASE-T ethernet
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Maximum continuous power: 15W
- Operating temperature: 50 to 95 ℉ (10 to 35 ℃)
- Storage temperature: -40 to 116 ℉ (-40 to 47 ℃)
Your Remix Mini comes with 90 days of support and a one-year limited warranty.
In the Box
- Remix Mini
- Power cord
- HDMI cable
Where to purchase
- Click this link to purchase.
You can read details about the reversed engineered Android OS here.