Our Telecommunication service providers are always found wanting with respect to solving subscriber problems via toll free lines in a timely fashion. This is an area where MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel need to step up with immediate effect.
Can you imagine a situation where you call CC (Customer Care) of MTN, Glo, Etisalat or Airtel, and it takes forever to get help?.this has been improved upon but more work still needs to be done.
I’ve got an alternative way to reach out to service providers which doesn’t require voice calls, there is no need calling those lines anymore, as a tech savvy individual in a world that have evolved and everything done differently…you have got to see the fastest way to contact MTN, Glo, Etisalat or Airtel Customer Care Centre to get instant response, less stressful and pretty fast.
- How To Recharge Your Phone From Any Bank In Nigeria Via USSD Code
- How To Protect Android Device From Malware
- How To Buy Things Online On Jumia.com
HOW TO CONTACT MTN, GLO, ETISALAT OR AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE TO GET INSTANT RESPONSE
The service providers stepped up their game via social media to cut across every alley in just a matter of seconds or a few minutes using Twitter. Yesss, Twitter. I noticed that when you contact CC through Twitter, instant response is given to you so why stick with the calls?
Below is a full list of Twitter handles of MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel.
MTN’s Twitter handle is @MTN180
Etisalat’s Twitter handle is @0809ja_support
Airtel’s Twitter handle is @airtel_care
Glo’s Twitter handle is @GloCare
HOW TO CONNECT WITH THEM VIA TWITTER
- Login to your Twitter account, if you don’t have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com to create one (takes some minutes)
- Use the search button to search for your network’s Twitter handle. (If search displayed correctly, then follow them)
- Tweet at them stating the query you’re experiencing.. e.g @GloCare I’m having problem browsing on my sim, can you fix this for me?
- Wait for a response before you know what next to do.
I hope I’ve been able to iron out the issue of late response to queries when you call MTN, Glo, Etisalat or Airtel network. If you find this article useful, do use the share button below to spread the information.