Post contains how to check your phone number on MTN, Glo, 9Mobile (Etisalat) and Airtel | USSD Code to check own phone number, code used to check own number, how to check Airtel number, how to check Glo number, how to check MTN number, how to check 9Mobile number.
Checking your phone number isn’t an issue many of us would have gotten into, I can’t ascertain how many of us have fallen in this kind of situation.
I have fallen in situations where I will have to provide my phone number for one or two reasons. Imagine Frank having as many as two (2) sims for various network providers, one for modem, one for phone, one for my tablet.
Hehe!! sounds funny right?
Having lots of Sim cards is a normal thing but remembering their number is the Big question?
Would you tell CC you don’t know what number you are using when asked? Well then…
I am going to quickly show you how to check these number without having to stress yourself.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON AIRTEL, GLO, 9MOBILE (ETISALAT) & MTN
1Airtel Phone Number Check Code
How to check my Airtel number?
To check and know your mobile phone number on Airtel, dial *121# and follow the steps below…
- Follow the onscreen instruction, Select 1, and send for My Account option.
- On the next screen that comes up, select 1 and sends as My Number option.
- Your phone number will be displayed to you on the screen. You can write it out and save somewhere.
2MTN Phone Number Check Code
How to check my MTN number?
- Dial *123# and follow the onscreen process that follows. Respond with option 1, then send to select My tools option. Then select option 5 in My Tools to request My Number. This will display your phone number on the screen.
- This involves sending call me back message to another MTN number. This will show your number in the message the other MTN number receives. It is as simple as ABC.
3GLO Phone Number Check Code
How to check my Glo number?
- Dial *135*8# and your number display on your screen or dial 1244 to listen to it.
49Mobile Phone Number Check Code
How to check my 9Mobile number?
- Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed.
I believe you find this insightful but if not so, were you able to reveal your forgotten phone number with the codes? You can notify us via comment box if there’s a particular USSD code that didn’t work for you.
Those are the methods by which you can find or check your own phone numbers on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile (Etisalat).
Thanks for reading, sharing is caring!!!