This piece you are about to read comprises of how to check GLO number quickly using the USSD Code underneath!
Seldom it might actually seem quite awkward forgetting your own phone number. This happens often when you newly acquired a SIM but after some time you abandoned it for another network. If you’ve ever been in such circumstances, you would find it difficult to remember that phone number if you don’t cram or know it off-hand!
I have fallen into situations where I will have to provide my phone number for one or two purposes. And here in Nigeria, it’s difficult to rely on one SIM, I have as many as 2 SIMs one network… Imagine Tunde having as many as two (2) sims for different network providers, one for his internet modem/Mifi, one for smartphone etc.
Hehe!! sounds funny right?
Having lots of Sim cards is a normal thing but remembering their number is the Big question?
So with that said…
I am going to quickly show you right here on NAIJAKNOWHOW the steps I use in knowing my GLO number without having to stress myself.
HOW TO CHECK GLO NUMBER (GLO Phone Number Check Code)
How to check my Glo number?
- Dial *135*8# and your number display on your screen or dial 1244 to listen to it.
There you go! Were you able to reveal your forgotten GLO phone number with the code? You can notify us via comment box if this USSD code worked or not.
Thanks for reading, sharing is caring!!!
- Cheapest MTN Call Tariff Plans and Migration Codes
- Cheapest Airtel Call Tariff Plans and Migration Code
- Cheapest 9Mobile Call Tariff Plans and Migration Codes
- List of MTN Data Plans in Nigeria — Every Single One Of Them
- List of Glo Data Plans in Nigeria — Full Compilation and Review
- List of Airtel Data Plans in Nigeria — Everything You’re Looking For!
- List of 9Mobile Data Plans in Nigeria — Broken Down Just For You!
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans in Nigeria | Airtel, Glo, MTN, 9Mobile, Ntel etc