The ₦ Naira symbol is now available on your popular android keyboard. ₦ is a symbol for Naira in Nigeria, before now, I’ve not been able to use this sign when writing articles containing prices of goods sold in Nigeria. It’s either I am using the ‘N’ alphabet or the full ‘Naira’ sign, e.g. N100 stands for one hundred Naira.
With Gboard, I can gladly tell you that “possibility is nothing”. The ₦ Naira symbol is available on the Google android keyboard (Gboard). I will show you how you can activate and use ₦ naira symbol on your android keyboard.
How Activate ₦ Naira symbol On Your Gboard
- Download and install Gboard on your android device.
- New users should activate Gboard as the default keyboard.
- Go to settings » select language and input » go to keyboard and input method » select Gboard.
- Go to languages » switch off “use system language” » navigate and switch on “English (Nigeria)” as the default language for the keyboard.
- Wait a few minutes, then check your Gboard for the “₦” when you select the number button (?123 ).
I think am clear enough, you can now use the ₦ naira symbol place of the traditional ‘N’ or ‘#’ or ‘=N=’ anytime you wish, it’s a good thing Google keyboard now features the Naira sign in then. Thank you Google, Gboard is always my favourite!!!