Last year, many people aren’t searching for how to activate auto-renewal on GLO due to certain known issues.
- Unwanted deduction.
- Activation of the wrong internet plan etc.
…the number of people looking to enable automatic renewal on their GLO line has expanded due to the alteration in GLO’s data policy.
Customers who auto-renew their data plans will get 100% data bonus.
For instance; when you buy the GLO monthly plan that gives 1.6GB for N1,000. Upon auto-renewal, you shall be awarded 3.2GB instead of 1.6GB.
This article is, however, a reverse article of my earlier article on how to deactivate GLO automatic renewal.
All GLO data packages can be renewed automatically or manually when the subscription expires. Automatic renewal can be done on any package via the Self Care Portal.
How To Activate Auto-renewal On GLO (Code)
To ensure successful automatic renewal of subscription, you need to make sure that enough credit is on your line by the date of renewal. The system will notify you of the renewal date, prior to this date, by text.
So, to activate the renewal on your GLO line, follow the steps:
- Type and send ACCEPT to 127 by text/SMS and wait for the confirmation message.
If you purchase/ renew data plan, within 72 hours of expiry/ exhaustion of the active data plan you will get 100 % bonus.
If you have any questions about this, please let know by asking using the comment section below.
Thanks and happy browsing.
You should explore more resources:
- Cheapest Data Plans in Nigeria (Updated)
- 9Mobile Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- MTN Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Airtel Data Plans and Subscription Code
- Spectranet Data Plans, Price & Activation Guide
- Swift 4G LTE Data Plans, Price & Activation Guide
- NTEL Data Plans and Subscription Codes