Heritage Bank Transfer Code | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Heritage Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet | Android, iOS, Windows etc.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Heritage Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Heritage Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Heritage account. It works on the various networks — MTN, Etisalat (now 9Mobile), Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc.
With the code below, you can;
- Transfer money from Heritage to Heritage Bank. (Intrabank money transfer)
- Transfer money from Heritage to another bank. (Interbank money transfer)
Heritage Bank Transfer Code — How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
Heritage Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from Heritage bank to another bank, follow the steps below;
- Dial *322*030*Account Number*Amount# and follow the on-screen command to complete the transaction. For example, dial *322*030*1234567890*2000# to transfer N2000 naira.
If you can’t use the USSD code method to transfer funds across to other account holders then here is an alternative to that method;
Heritage Bank Transfer Via Mobile App
You can send money using your Heritage bank mobile application. I use this too often, maybe because I think it’s more reliable than the above. Anyway, here are the steps..
Anyway, here are the steps…
- Click here to download the Heritage bank mobile application on iPhone and Android to get started.
- After downloading and installing, you can now visit any branch of your bank to get all necessary know-how to start sending money.
That’s basically how to transfer money from Heritage Bank in Nigeria. Since we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer.. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- Bank Transfer Codes | How To Transfer Money Via Mobile Phone in Nigeria
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Diamond Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code