This post contains everything you need to know about Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan and Migration Code that gives you 800% Bonus (8X Bonus) for calls and data.
This is the newest plan for all Glo lovers, Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan gives you a whopping 800% increase on all recharge. This implies that, on every recharge made on this plan, you’d get 8 times the amount recharged. This plan was designed to give you more money to call, with free bonus data for browsing.
Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan & Migration Code | All You Need To Know
- 8 times the value of what you recharge
- Every recharge comes with free data and free voice
- Also, you can also share your free data with your family and friends via gift.
A quick sample of how it works;
- N100, you get extra N800 airtime + 10MB
- N200 recharge gives N1600+N100(25MB to gift)=N1700
- N500 recharge gives N4000 + N200 (50MB to gift) =N4200
- N1k recharge gives N8k +N400 (100MB to gift)=N8400
- N5k recharge gives N40k + N2k (500MB to gift)=N42k
How To Migrate To Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan Today?
- Purchase a new Glo Sim card, then ensure you register and get it activated (the Jollific8 tariff plan should be automatically activated)
- Go to dial pad, recharge phone by dialing the usual *123*Pin# .
- To check your data balance on Glo, dial #122# & for data gifting, dial *606#
If you’re using the Glo Bumpa plan, it’s cool but the Glo Jollific8 tariff plan is way cooler!! Imagine getting as much as 800% bonus on all recharge anytime, any day. For every person that loves jollification, then the Glo jollificate Bonus Plan is best suited to satisfy you.
Perhaps, my concerns should be the call cost per secs/mins..could be as much as 30-40kb/secs. What are your views on this new tariff by Glo?