Etisalat Daily Data Plan Code | This post contains all Etisalat daily data plans and their subscription codes in Nigeria. Navigate below to get all USSD code to activate.
Without wasting too much time on this… Etisalat data plans bring to you, the smallest data plan on their network. This cheap data plan is basic and meant for those who intends to enjoy browsing for only a day!
The Etisalat daily data bundles allow you to stay online for only a reasonable price.
However, this daily data plan is not recommended for those who intends to surf the web as if their “fada is Dangote!”
In fact, I normally recommended this plan to those who use only 2G broadband on their device – it’s perfect for users of Java phones. Even Symbian can’t manage what this data plan offers and would dry up fast!
I advise that you to select the right web browser app when subscribed on this Etisalat daily data plan; if I were to be in your shoes, I’d rather use OPERA MINI to browse my favourite websites when subscribed to this plan.
If you compare with other network listed below, you’d see that these plans aren’t utterly bad.
Here are Etisalat daily data plans and Subscription codes below;
Etisalat Daily Data Plan & Subscription Codes In Nigeria
Etisalat 10MB for ₦50
- To subscribe, dial *229*3*8# or SMS MI3 to 229.
Etisalat 50MB for ₦100
- To subscribe, dial *229*3*1# or SMS MI1 to 229.
NOTE: AUTOMATIC RENEWALS AND DATA ROLLOVER APPLIES TO EACH OF THE ETISALAT DAILY DATA BUNDLES LISTED ABOVE. ALL PLANS ARE VALID FOR 24 HOURS.
Okay, that’s all for now. If there are new updates, you will surely get them right here.
Also check out:
- Cheap MTN data plans for Android, PC and iPhone.
- Best Glo data bundles for Android, iPhone and laptop.
- Cheapest Airtel internet data plans and subscription codes in Nigeria.
- Best Etisalat data bundles for Android, iPhone and PC.
- Ntel Data Plans | Subscription Code, Price & Validity.
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans For Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc.
Got any questions?… I’d be glad if you drop your question via the comment box below.