This post contains how to check GTBank account balance via phone (USSD code) — Code to check GTB balance through phone, Guarantee Trust Bank account balance USSD code.
Have you ever been in situations where you really need to check the balance of your GTBank account but don’t know how to go about it? Do you want to know how much is remaining in your GTB (Guarantee Trust Bank) account?
Well, Checking account is now easy because GTB now has a mobile USSD code that allows you to check your GTBank account balance via phone. No need to stay in long queues at the bank or ATM anymore.
Continue reading to see the code for checking account balance on GTB directly on your mobile phone below;
USSD Code To Check GTB Account Balance
Here’s how to check GTBank account balance using USSD code;
To check GTbank account balance on a mobile phone…
- Navigate to phone’s dial button, then dial *737*6*1# » follow the prompt commands that will appear on your screen.
NOTE: ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU’RE DIALING THE CODE FROM THE MOBILE NETWORK REGISTERED AND ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR GTBANK ACCOUNT.
Alternatively, you can use the GTBank SMS banking method:
How to check GTBank account balance using SMS banking;
- Text BAL and your NUBAN ACCOUNT NUMBER to 08076665555. E.g, BAL 0123456789 to 08076665555.
If you find this helpful, do let your friends using GTB get this tips by sharing to your social media accounts. If you have queries or additions, use the comment box below.
- How To Buy Airtime From GTBank Account
- How To Check GTBank Account Number On Your Phone
- How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- Ecobank Text Banking: Use SMS To Check Balance, Number, Block Card etc
- How To Buy Airtime From FCMB Bank Account
- How To Check Access Bank Account Number On Your Phone