This post contains USSD code to check Diamond bank account balance via phone | Code to check Diamond bank balance through phone, Diamond bank account balance USSD code.
Have you ever been in situations where you really need to check balance of your Diamond bank account but don’t know how to go about it? Well, Checking account is now easy because Diamond bank now have a mobile USSD code that allows you to check your Diamond bank account balance via phone.
Continue reading to see code for checking account balance on Diamond bank directly on your mobile phone below;
USSD Code To Check Diamond bank Account Balance
Here’s how to check account balance on Diamond bank via USSD code;
To check Diamond bank account balance on mobile phone…
- Navigate to phone’s dial button, then dial *710*556*PIN# (only Dialing Y’ello Customers)
- Ready your diamond debit card (ATM)
- Dial 0700-300-0000 then press 1 to select the account balance option.
- Insert 16 digits of your debit card number followed by #
- After inserting the # key, it will require you to enter a 4 digit Self Service code (must have been sent to you via SMS from Diamond after registration).
- Change your Self Service code to any unique unforgettable 4 digit code of your choice.
- Immediately after changing, you should instantly get your account balance.
Note: Always make sure you’re dialing the code from the mobile network registered and associated with your Diamond bank account.
If you find this helpful, do let your friends using Diamond bank get this tips by sharing to your social media accounts. If you have queries or additions, use the comment box below.