How many of you know that you can browse unlimited with Psiphon zero naira on Etisalat..? This is absolutely beautiful and good news to all Naijaknowhow tweak lovers. Psiphon rocks well, smooth and fast using nothing. You need not have money or active subscriptions on it for it to connect.
To enjoy unlimited browsing on your Android device, all you need to do is follow my simple procedures or watch the YouTube video embed below the post just in case you find its setting up process difficult. (Credits to Jude, a fan of naijaknowhow for this simple & short video)
If you’re new to Psiphon handler, you might wanna peep into this post. There are useful picture to guide you through its settings up phase whilst MTN users can read my post on how to use MTN bblite plans with Psiphon
If you’re not contempted with the video tutorial above, follow my below procedure.
STEP 1 : ETISALAT SUBSCRIPTION
Like the title implies, “Psiphon Zero Naira On Etisalat”… you simply don’t need to subscribe to any data plan. Just use your Etisalat sim with Zero N0.00k on it, be very sure there is no credit in the sim. (Don’t blame us if your credit was removed o!)
STEP 2: PHONE CONFIGURATIONS
Create New APN settings On Your Phone As shown in the image below..
- APN: etisalat
- APN TYPE: default, supl
- PROXY: 127.0.0.1
- PORT: 8080
(Leave the rest, save and set it as your default apn.)
STEP 3 : PSIPHON CONFIGURATIONS
- Open Psiphon handler, scroll down then tick Remove Port
- Below it you will find Proxy Type, just tap and select Reverse Proxy
- Navigate to Proxy Server then insert mobile.etisalat.com.ng%2Ffirstname.lastname@example.org
- Navigate to Real Proxy Type and select Inject
- Leave every others then Save. (See image below)
After saving, a pop-up message will appear right on your screen asking to use Tunnel whole device, all you need to do is to click directly on the option to Tunnel Whole Device and it will take you to the next phase.
- Slide to Option Menu
- Under the Options, you will find Select Region, just leave the selct region option as default (best performance recommended).
- Go to More Options, tap it and then scroll down to Proxy Settings and click to Connect through an HTTP Proxy, check the box
- Still under More Option, select Use the following settings then insert…HOST ADDRESS: 220.127.116.11 and PORT: 3128
- Go to main page of the Psiphon app then hit the start button you see there, tick OK for the warning message that will popup then wait to connect (usually takes about 5-10 minutes to connect, so be patient)
- Minimize Psiphon and start surfing.
If you’ve succeeded in setting up all of the above and it worked for you.
For queries, the comment box is widely open!