Post contains how to borrow data on MTN XtraBytes | MTN XtraBytes free data, how to borrow data for free, how to get free data and pay later on MTN.
Data borrowing has gotten a re-defined transformation, MTN XtraByte got me cracking, I be like wharris dis one again! Anyway, MTN XtraBytes was newly introduced by MTN to allow you borrow data directly instead of borrowing credit for data subscription.
MTN XtraTime allows you borrow e-credit (money) on your phone, but to be paid back with the certain amount of interest depending on the borrowed amount. It’s basically a form of a loan.
Unlike XtraTime, the XtraBytes was introduced due to the growing rate of online activities in Nigeria. Internet rules, communication, buying and selling, registration and almost everything is carried out via the internet almost every day. MTN, however, introduced this plan to help her users stay connected even when stranded, and can’t afford to pay for a subscription plan.
How To Borrow Data on MTN XtraBytes
Here is how MTN XtraBytes works and here are things to note;
- Eligibility applies; dial *606# to subscribe or to check if you’re eligible.
- You can borrow 10MB, 30MB, 100MB, 200MB, and 750MB
- Don’t panic, you can borrow data even if you’re yet to repay your borrowed MTN XtraTime credit.
- Borrowing data out Bradford multiple times isn’t allowed.
- MTN will deduct the equivalent of the amount you borrowed via airtime the moment your recharge your phone.
- To check your xtrabytes data balance, dial *606#
- The data you borrowed has the same expiry date as your normal data bundle.
- You won’t be able to transfer the data you borrowed to another MTN line
- MTN will charge you 10% extra on top of the data you are borrowing.
Okay let’s assume you’re eligible for this offer, do you think it’s advisable to borrow data from MTN considering the availability of cheap internet data plans everywhere you go like MTN!?