ALAT Mobile Money Transfer Code | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from ALAT to other banks with your mobile phone (Android, iOS, Windows etc) with or without the internet.
There is nothing stopping you from carrying out a money transfer from ALAT digital bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out these transactions anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
ALAT by Wema now support a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device suing USSD codes, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, feature phones etc) with or without internet.
Benefits of using ALAT mobile transfer codes
- It works for all phone types
- It is fast and convenient
- It does not require data on your phone to send money
- It allows you to send money to accounts in any Nigerian bank
To get started, all you need is a registered SIM from any network in Nigeria (MTN, Etisalat (now 9Mobile), Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc) linked with an actively funded ALAT bank account. Afterwards, you can then enter the ALAT mobile money transfer USSD code on the number registered with your ALAT account.
See the details below;
ALAT Transfer Code — How To Transfer Money From ALAT To Other Banks Via Mobile (USSD Code)
ALAT USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from ALAT account to another bank account;
- To start, dial *945# or dial *945*100# and follow the prompts on your screen
- To send money to other banks within Nigeria: The user should dial *945*accountnumber*amount# from their phone number registered with ALAT and follow the simple steps prompted by the phone.
MTN users to be charged N20 per session from their ALAT account at the end of each month.
How to Transfer Money Using ALAT Mobile App
You can also transfer money conveniently through the ALAT mobile banking application on your smartphone.
If you notice the ALAT transfer code isn’t working or you have misplaced the phone number associated with your bank account (I strongly advise you report to the bank to get it updated to your recent phone number). You should use this method to send money to other banks in Nigeria.
To get started with this method;
- Click here to download and install ALAT bank mobile application on Android and iOS smartphones.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer… Therefore, go ahead and send money to other banks such as Zenith, Fidelity, GTBank, Union and lots more. With ALAT mobile money transfer USSD code, you can… transact smart and fast!
All ALAT Bank Mobile Banking Codes
|Top-Up for Self||*945*Amount#|
|Top-Up for Others||*945*phone Number*amount#|
|Transfer to ALAT Account||*945*accountnumber*amount#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*945*accountnumber*amount#|
Remember to use the share button to let others know about the code. Also, don’t hesitate to drop us a comment via the comment box below, an honest review can go a long way!
Explore additional resource below;
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- FCMB Transfer Code | How To Transfer Money From FCMB To Other Banks
- Bank Transfer Codes | How To Transfer Money Via Mobile Phone in Nigeria
- How To Buy Airtime From GTBank Account
- How To Buy Airtime From First Bank Account
- How To Buy Airtime From ALAT Bank Account