ALAT Bank Airtime Recharge Code – This article comprises of a simple USSD Code to buy airtime from ALAT Bank account in Nigeria – How to load recharge card from your ALAT digital bank account to your mobile phone.
Enjoy data free airtime purchase today using easy to remember mobile USSD code via your ALAT account in Nigeria. In some of my previous post, I showed you how to check your bank account number, check account balance and transfer money directly from your mobile device but today, I will be sharing yet another great tip that will show you how to top-up airtime credit on your line.
You have most likely landed on this article because you’ve searched for…
- How to buy airtime from ALAT Bank account?
- How to recharge airtime from ALAT Bank account offline? …or,
- How to load airtime from ALAT digital bank account?
Then this post is just the perfect place to get answers to your search queries.
With a simple ALAT Bank airtime recharge code, you can just load any value of airtime you like for a friend or yourself directly on your mobile phone. This can be done using an associated telco SIM (Airtel, Glo, MTN, Ntel, and 9mobile) you will be able to use ALAT Bank USSD code to recharge your mobile line and pay from your ALAT Bank Account.
ALAT Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime From ALAT Bank Account
ALAT Bank Mobile Recharge USSD Codes
- To start, dial *945# or dial *945*100# and follow the prompts on your screen
- To top-up airtime, dial *945*Amount# (self-recharge) and *945*PhoneNumber*Amount#. For example, dial *945*1000# to recharge N1000 naira on your phone and *945*08012345678*1000# to recharge your friend’s phone.
For self recharge to work, that phone number must be associated with your ALAT bank account. MTN users to be charged N20 per session from their ALAT account at the end of each month.
ALAT Bank mobile banking platform has made mobile banking easier – the mobile recharge codes above are relevant only to those that want to load money from their ALAT Bank account.
You can see my earlier post on how to recharge your phone from any bank in Nigeria, especially for those that don’t use ALAT Bank.
How To Top-up Airtime via ALAT Bank Mobile App.
If you can’t use the simple USSD code shared above, then you will have to use the mobile app method to load airtime credit with ALAT Bank account.
- Using ALAT Bank Mobile App: You can click here to download and install the ALATbyWema Digital Banking app and get started.
Can I buy ALAT Bank airtime for another person?
With “ALAT Bank app airtime recharge top-up”, you won’t only load airtime on your registered phone, you can also send airtime to third-party phone numbers not associated with your account.
You can also explore additional resource below:
- How to buy airtime from Access Bank account.
- How to purchase airtime from Jaiz bank account.
- How to recharge airtime from Diamond bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Sterling bank account.
- How to top-up airtime from Zenith Bank account.
- How to buy airtime from FCMB Bank account.
- How to load airtime from Ecobank account.
- How to buy airtime from Fidelity bank account.
- How to top-up airtime from First bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Heritage bank account.
- How to topup airtime from Stanbic IBTC bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Keystone bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Skye bank account.
- How to load airtime credit from UBA bank account.
- How to purchase airtime from GTBank account.
- How to buy airtime from Unity Bank account.
Thanks for the read, support us and help this post help someone by sharing this article on your social media account. Cheers!