Airtel SmartTRYBE Tariff Plan | This post contains how to migrate to Airtel Smart TRYBE call tariff plan. See subscription code and terms of usage.
If you looking for one of the cheapest call tariff plans on the Airtel network, then you should look at the Smart TRYBE plan on Airtel. The Airtel SmartTRYBE tariff is one of the few call tariff plans that offers you more than just calling.
This call tariff plan is my favourite prepaid call tariff plan in Nigeria. I will share with you why this has been my most preferred choice plan.
You can call for as low as 11k/sec on campus when you migrate to Trybe and also opt-in to the campus zone offer by dialling 3121#.
Enjoy 11k/sec for Trybe Calls also get free access to WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and BBM. Up to 60MB free monthly data (i.e. a maximum of 15MB/week upon recharge of N200 weekly) Pay for 2 SMS, get 5 free.
You must have to make 50 secs within the same day for your call rates to drop to 11k/sec
Your call would be charged at 20kobo for the first 50 seconds of the day before you start enjoying 11k/secs.
Airtel SmartTRYBE Tariff Plan & Migration Code
How To Migrate To SMARTTRYBE
- Just dial *312# or send YES to 312. For campus offer dial *312*1# or send CAMPUS to 312.
After migrating to this plan, here what you stand to get…
- Calls at 11k/sec to all networks
- 1GB for N500. Valid for 7 days
- N25 for 500MB Night Browsing. Valid between 12 and 5 am
How many minutes will I get with N100 airtime on smartTRYBE call plan?
Let’s do the calculations:
>> First 50 secs: N0.20kobo X 50 seconds = N10.00 Naira (100 – 10 = N90.00 left)
>> N0.11kobo X 60 seconds = N6.6k
>> So, with N100 recharge card, you will get > N90/N6.6 + (50 secs) ≅ 14 minutes 14 seconds
Terms and Conditions
- All prepaid customers can migrate to this offer, and enjoy the daily benefits once the daily threshold is reached.
- First migration in a month is free. Subsequent migration into SmartTrybe within a month costs N100.
- Data bonus on recharge is non transferable.
- Only customers on SmartTRYBE are eligible to buy the special bundles.
If you’ve tried this plan, kindly share with us your experience so far while on this call plan.
Before you go, I believe you’d LOVE to check out;