I’m sure you have reached this article because you have searched for Airtel recharge code or how to load airtime on your Airtel line in Nigeria.
There’s no need to bother, you’ve just landed on the answer to your question. I understand that some things are easily forgettable.
So don’t be angry that you’re searching for things that you could have remembered easily.
Airtel have provided vast methods to load airtime on your mobile phone, there are bank applications that let you buy airtime easily. Also, you can subscribe to their USSD code that also allows you to buy airtime on Android, iOS and other feature devices.
Some of us have shown that we still love the traditional method of loading airtime. So I have compiled this post to share Airtel recharge code using the USSD method.
Let’s get digging…
Airtel Recharge Code | How To Load Airtime On Airtel SIM (USSD Code)
You should know that Airtel Nigeria recharge codes contain a 16-digit PIN. So, follow the step below for loading airtime n your phone:
- To load or recharge an Airtel line, dial recharge PIN in the following USSD format: *126*PIN# and then Send/Ok. For example, If the airtime PIN is 1111 2222 3333 4444, include *126*1111222233334444# and press Send or Ok.
- If successful, you can dial *123# to check account balance.
If you are ever stuck and don’t find where to buy credit card, then you might want to check out how to load airtime from your bank in Nigeria on your Airtel SIM. This will be a reliable alternative for the Airtel recharge code method you just saw.
- How To Check Airtel Data Balance
- How To Borrow Credit From Airtel Extra Credit (Code)
- Airtel Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Cheapest Airtel Call Tariff Plans and Migration Codes
- How To Load Credit Card On 9Mobile Nigeria
- How To Load Credit Card On MTN Nigeria
- How To Load Credit Card On GLO Nigeria