This post contains a list of all 4G LTE band frequencies in Nigeria for MTN, Glo, 9Mobile (Etisalat), Airtel, Smile, Spectranet and more.
4G LTE networks have circulated the major cities of the country and gradually spreading. In this post, I will share with you the 4G LTE band frequencies of the major networks in Nigeria.
This post will help those who want to purchase a 4G enabled phone, tablets, MiFi, Modems etc.
Before you buy a phone, modem or Wifi/MiFi in Nigeria, you have to be utterly sure that your network supports the band on that device.
For example, the Infinix Note 4 supports 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) (see full phone specs here), when I checked for all network bands, I realised Glo 4G LTE won’t work on it (scroll down to see Glo 4G band).
Okay, I hope you understand it now. So, it’s very important that you know these things before buying your next gadget.
Here are the 4G band frequencies of all network in Nigeria.
Airtel, MTN, Glo, NTel, 9Mobile, SWIFT, SPECTRANET and SMILE 4G LTE Band Frequencies in Nigeria
First, I will have to enlist the major 4G LTE bands frequencies of major mobile networks in Nigeria…
- MTN 4G LTE Bands: supports band 7 (2600MHz) & 20 (800MHz)
- Glo 4G LTE Band: supports band 28 (700MHz)
- 9Mobile 4G LTE Band: supports band 3 (1800MHz)
- Airtel 4G LTE Band: supports band 3 (1800MHz)
- NTel 4G LTE Bands: supports band 3 (1800MHz) and 8 (900MHz)
- SMILE 4G LTE Band: supports band 20 (800MHz)
- SPECTRANET 4G Band: supports band 40 (2300MHz)
- SWIFT 4G Band: supports band 40 (2300MHz)
That should be all. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me using the comment block below.