First Bank Transfer Codes | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from First Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from First Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
First Bank now support direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (Android, iOS, Windows, Symbian, BlackBerry, Java etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your union account.
Here’s the USSD Code To Transfer Money From First Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
First Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- Dial *894# and select 1 to transfer.
Others are important USSD code:
- Dial *894# » select 2 to Withdraw Money.
- Dial *894# » select 3 to Make Purchase.
- Dial *894# » select 4 to Pay Bills.
- Dial *894# » select 5 to Buy Airtime.
- Dial *894# » select 7 to Manage Account.
Transfer Money Using First Bank Mobile App
You can use the codes I’ve listed above with or without internet connection on your phone, however, what happens when you can’t use the because you’ve misplaced the phone number associated with your bank account?
As an alternative, you can use this method below;
- Click here to download and install First Bank mobile application on Android and iOS smartphones.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer easily… So work smart, work fast! Thanks for the read.