FCMB mobile money transfer | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from FCMB to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet | Android, iOS, Windows etc.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from FCMB to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
FCMB now support direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your FCMB account.
Here’s the USSD Code To Transfer Money From FCMB To Other Banks Via Mobile
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from FCMB to another bank, follow the steps below;
- To use FCMB mobile banking service
FCMB Welcome Message is displayed with the following options
- Activate with card
- Activate with Account
- Activate with Mwallet
Choose option 2 by typing 2 and send, then follow the steps;
- Enter your account number
- Call Contact Centre on 01-2798800 or visit any FCMB branch to generate your PIN.
- Once you’ve gotten your PIN; Dial *389*214# on the phone and click on Security, Select Change PIN to enter your default PIN and enter your new four digits PIN when prompted.
- Dial *389*214# for subsequent access to FCMB Mobile service, then follow the prompt.
If the steps seem too technical for you, kindly walk into any FCMB branch nearest to you, their support person will get things setup for you in no time.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer.. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!