👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
The Awuf4U airtime bonus plan is an offer that will reward loyal MTN customers with 200% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and 300% airtime bonus on every recharge from N100 above when they recharge using a special USSD code or via VTU.
Airtime bonus upon recharge is now rampant among network providers, this tactic is being used to ensure that subscribers are continually loading airtime.
In this post, I shared a list of all the recharge bonus prepaid tariff plans that you can migrate to. If you intend to get an instant bonus when you load airtime on all network in Nigeria, simply click the link to see.
Here’s how the Awuf4U plan work:
- N1 – N99: Recharge value +200% airtime bonus (14 Days validity)
- N100 – N200: Recharge value +300% airtime bonus (14 Days validity)
- N201 and above: Recharge value +300% airtime bonus (30 Days validity)
Awuf4U call rates: Calls to all networks in Nigeria is charged @ N27/min (45k/sec)
How To Get Bonus On Recharge On MTN AWUF4U
MTN AWUF4U Airtime Bonus Code
- To double or triple your airtime bonus on MTN, Simply dial *888*PIN# or use the VTU services to recharge airtime instantly.
How many minutes do I get with N100 on MTN Awuf4U?
Let’s do the calculations:
>> If you recharge with N100, you will get N400 in your Awuf4U account i.e. N100 (recharge value) + N300 (bonus)
>> N0.45kobo X 60 seconds = N27k
>> So, with N100 recharge card, you will get > N400/N27 ≅ 15 minutes
>> Have you seen: SmartVALUE plan, it gives you 15k/seconds (No first call access charge)?
If you’ve tried the MTN Awuf4u, kindly share with us your experience with the above plan.
Before you go, I believe you’d LOVE to check out;
- Cheapest Airtel tariff plan & migration codes.
- Cheapest MTN tariff plan & migration codes.
- Cheapest Glo tariff plan & migration codes.
- Cheapest Etisalat tariff plan & migration codes.
MTN Awuf4U FAQs.