👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
W have seen lots and lots of new Android device emerged of late… The Infinix Hot S, Note 3 and Note 3 Plus, and the amazing Phantom 6 and 6 Plus (a.k.a Beauty and the Beast) and lots more. Yet another device shall be coming from Infinix, this is going to be the ever unique Zero models, am talking about the Infinix Zero 4 X574.
According to specification and images leaked online, here are my deductions, Infinix Zero 4 X574 is a either a 5.5″ or 5.7″ phone, should come with a finger print scanner, a powerful rear camera that will most likely be like the Zero 3’s 20.7MP, Infinix XOS Chameleon 2.0 ROM based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow is available and this device should be powered by it, even if I wanted Android N 7.0. Here are rumoured specs of the Infinix Zero 4 X574 below.
Rumoured Specifications of Infinix Zero 4 X574
- Processor: Type; MediaTek Helio X20 64-bit mesh and a Processor Speed of Dual-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 and quad-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 and quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 with a Graphical processor, including Mali 780!
- Operating system: Infinix XOS Chameleon 2.0 based onAndroid 6.0 Marshmallow
- It will also feature Fingerprint Scanner!
- Camera: 16MP or 20.7MP rear back camera with LED flash and video recording capability quality 4K (ultra-HD) then with a 8MP front camera.
- Screen Size: 5.5′ or 5.7-inch, 1080 × 1920 pixels, IPS LCD screen with a resolution of Full HD 1080p
- Battery: 4000mAh non-removable Li-on battery capacity.
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Memory: 64 GB expanded to 128GB
- Other connectivity: 4G LTE Network, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot Wi-Fi, Accelerometer, proximity
Will there be an Infinix Zero 4 plus?
Regardless of the sweet specifications of this device, be informed that it might have another variant… possibly an Infinix Zero 4 Plus (Zero 4+), which means there are quite a few things we must have gotten wrong on the rumoured specs, so let’s stay glued while we anticipate the full specifications, you can check out leaked photos of the Infinix Zero 4 X574 here.
Infinix Zero 4 scored over 92,000, that’s about double the score of Zero 3.
Another thing I know for sure is, the price of Infinix Zero 4 is going to be on a high, considering the rate at which naira had depreciated to dollar, and of course it’s amazing specifications. We should be looking at a device close to a N100,000 thereabout or more.
Infinix Zero 4 Launch
This phone will most likely be unveiled before next year, I can’t particularly tell you if it’s going to appear in October, November nor December. Let’s just keep calm and expect more details on when the Zero 4 will be launched.
Also, you can check out leaked photos of Infinix Zero 4 device that surfaced online.