👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
This article contains how to share data on MTN without stress | Click to learn how to transfer data bundles on MTN to families and friends using USSD code.
If you’ve have been searching for how to share your internet data bundle with friends and families, then here is the right article for you. MTN Data Share allows subscribers to share their data in MB and GB easily using just one simple USSD code.
This service is not data gifting nor is it data renewal. This one is basically for those who have existing data on their MTN SIM and wants to share it with other people.
Okay, so let’s see the steps involved if you want to start doing Father Christmas with your data.
How To Share Data on MTN Using Transfer Code
Here’s how to share data on MTN;
Here is how MTN Data Share works..follow the steps below.
- Activate an applicable data plan from the table below.
- Dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN.
- You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN they can easily remember by dialling *131*2*5# or by texting Change OLD PIN NEW PIN NEW PIN to 131. E.g Change 0000 1234 to 13:1. Where 0000 is old PIN and 1234 is your new PIN.
- After changing the PIN, you will need to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*3# or by texting Add to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries.
- Once you have added beneficiaries, you (the sponsor) will be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the keyword Share to 131 or simply dial USSD code *131*2*4#
MTN Data Share Only Applies To The Plans Listed Below
If you have decided to use the MTN data share service, please bear in mind that you can only use the data plans listed below.
Total Bundle (Data Plan + Data Delight) | Amount | Bundle Code | Validity
- 250MB + 125MB = 375MB | N1,300 | *109# | 30 Days
- 500MB + 250MB = 750MB | N2,000 | *110# | 30 Days
- 1GB + 500MB = 1.5GB | N3,500 | *111# | 30 Days
- 3GB + 1.5GB = 4.5GB | N6,500 | *129# | 30 Days
- 5GB + 2.5GB = 7.5GB | N8,000 | *101# | 30 Days
Now that you know how to transfer data on MTN, why not explore the additional resource on other networks in Nigeria below;
Oh, one last thing… If the above transfer code worked for you, then don’t forget to leave a comment via the comment box to help this article stay relevant and helpful.