MTN Data Balance Codes | This post is targetted at those looking for how to check MTN data balance on Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows and more.
If you’ve been facing difficulty checking your current data balance, then this post is for you. I understand that there are ways in which you can keep track of the amount of data you have consumed on your MTN line but this method won’t show the true data balance left on your SIM.
MTN has quite a lot of interesting data plans on Android, PC, Mifi and more. In this post, I listed and reveiwed all the best MTN data plans you need to stay connected online. You should also have a look at the cheapest data plans in Nigeria and their subscription codes.
So, if you are looking for USSD codes used to check your remaining internet data bundle balance?
Just scroll down and check the answer you seek for…
How To Check MTN Data Balance In Nigeria (USSD Codes)
There are basically 2 easy ways you can know how much data is left on your MTN SIM, they are;
- USSD Code Method
- SMS Method
So, let’s get started below.
How to Check MTN Data Balance Using USSD Code
This method works perfectly on Android, Windows, iPhone and other types of phones. With a simple USSD code, you can check your remaining data bundle balance on MTN.
- MTN Data Balance USSD Code Method 1: Dial *559*4# or *559# to check your MB data balance easily.
- MTN Data Balance USSD Code Method 2: Dial *131# > 4 to check data balance and expect the response message from the network.
How to Check MTN Data Balance Using SMS
This one is another great method if the USSD method isn’t working for your phone. You can also see how to check MB on MTN SIM using the SMS method. Here’s how it works;
- Type and send ‘BALANCE or STATUS’ without quotes to 131. (You receive a response message showing the size and expiry date of your current MTN Internet subscription).
So if you’re looking for how to check MTN data balance on iPad, blackberry, Android, iPhone, Windows and other feature phones, then all the following methods listed and explained above is enough to help.
Before you leave, here are other MTN codes you need to see.
Other Useful MTN Data Balance Codes
- Check MTN SME Data: Dial *691*7# or text sharebalance to 131
- Check MTN Goodybag: Text 403 to 131
- How to Check Glo Data Balance In Nigeria.
- How to Check Etisalat Data Balance In Nigeria.
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance In Nigeria.
That’s all for now. So, over to you…
Are there other ways you’ve tried and wasn’t listed above. Kindly share via the comment section below.