Airtel Data Balance Codes | This post is targetted at those looking for how to check Airtel data balance on Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows and more.
If you’ve been facing difficulty checking your current data balance, then this post is for you. I understand that there are ways in which you can keep track of the amount of data you have consumed on your Airtel line but this method won’t reveal the true data balance left on your SIM.
The thoughts of life without data is scary. This video will make you laugh!
Airtel has quite a lot of interesting data plans on Android, PC, Mifi and more. In this post, I I listed and reviewed all the best Airtel data plans you need to stay connected online. You should also have a look at the cheapest data plans in Nigeria and their subscription codes.
So, if you are looking for Airtel USSD codes used to check your remaining internet data bundle balance?
Just scroll down and check the answer you seek for.
How To Check Airtel Data Balance In Nigeria (USSD Codes)
There are basically 2 easy ways you can know how much data is left on your Airtel SIM, they are;
- USSD Code Method
- Airtel Care App Method
So, let’s get started below.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance Using USSD Code
This method works perfectly on Android, Windows, iPhone and other types of phones. With a simple USSD code, you can check your remaining data bundle balance on Airtel.
- Airtel Data Balance USSD Code Method 1: Dial *140# to check your MB data balance easily. (An SMS showing your airtel data balance and expiry would be sent immediately)
- Airtel Data Balance USSD Code Method 2: Dial *223# to check airtel data balance on Android.
- Airtel Data Balance USSD Code Method 3: Dial *123*10# to check airtel data balance on Android, blackberry etc.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance Using Airtel Care App
The Airtel Care App is a free customer service app that allows you quick access to your account balance, data balance, subscriptions and special offers. With this app, you can also send customer enquiries/complaints to the Airtel Customer Service team for quick resolution.
The app is available for both android device users and apple device users.
So if you’re looking for how to check Airtel data balance on iPad, blackberry, Android, iPhone, Windows and other feature phones, then all the following methods listed and explained above is enough to help.
Before you leave, see this last one.
How to Check Airtel Bonus Data Balance
Additionally, Airtel gives you data bonus when you recharge your line. However, you will find it impossible to check your Airtel bonus data balance if you use any of the methods explained above. But, checking it is actually very possible.
Here is how;
- To get your bonus data balance on Airtel SIM, dial *223#, you will get a pop-up notification showing your Airtel bonus data balance.
- How to Check MTN Data Bundle Balance In Nigeria.
- How to Check Etisalat Data Bundle Balance In Nigeria.
- How to Check Glo Data Bundle Balance In Nigeria.
That’s all for now. So, over to you…
Are there other ways you’ve tried and wasn’t listed above. Kindly share via the comment section below.