This article contains how to cancel auto-renewal on 9Mobile data plans.
9Mobile MoreBlaze data plans allow you to enjoy fast and seamless internet at a moderate price.
Sadly, what a lot don’t know is, these data packages are automatically set to auto-renew.
And I believe you know what happens when your data is renewed without prior permission? Unwanted credit deduction when you recharge!
I’m not saying data auto-renewal is a complete bad idea.
But nevertheless, I cant hide my resentment for uninformed renewal. I’m just as annoyed as you are and that’s basically why I’m sharing this useful article.
The information below will reveal how to opt-out, cancel or deactivate autorenewal on all 9Mobile data plan.
How To Deactivate Or Cancel Auto-renewal On 9Mobile Data Plan (USSD CODE)
Here’s how to cancel data auto-renewal on 9Mobile data plans.
- Dial *229*0# to cancel the auto-renewal of the 9Mobile MoreBlaze data plan.
The code you just saw will help you to permanently opt-out of 9Mobile Data Plan automatic renewal.
Have you tried that code?
Did it not work for you?
Either way, you can simply share your comment using the comment box below to let others know if it worked out not.
Want to cancel auto-renewal on other networks in Nigeria?
- How to cancel auto-renewal on Glo
- How to deactivate auto-renewal on MTN
- How to stop auto-renewal on Airtel
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans For | Airtel, Glo, MTN, 9Mobile, Ntel etc
- Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plans and Migration Code
- 9Mobile Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Cheapest MTN Call Tariff Plans and Migration Codes
- MTN Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Airtel Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria