Post contains insight on how to borrow credit on all network in Nigeria | How to borrow credit on Airtel, How to borrow credit on Glo, How to borrow credit on MTN, How to borrow credit on Etisalat.
Due to one reason or the other, we must have experienced times where there are no raw cash at hand to buy recharge cards or being so broke. Thus, aside from loading credit via recharge cards/vouchers, there are alternative ways to get credit on your mobile phone, and they are;
- Transferring credit through friends/family.
- Loading airtime directly from your bank account (USSD Code).
- Loading airtime directly from your bank account (ATM).
- Loading airtime directly from your bank account (Mobile app).
- Borrow airtime directly from network providers.
This article however, is going to share relevant details on how to go about the last on the list above which is, how to borrow airtime on Airtel, Etisalat, Glo and MTN.
How To Borrow Credit On Airtel, Etisalat, Glo & MTN
How to borrow credit on Airtel
Airtel Extra Credit service allows you to borrow Airtel from Airtel, you must have met the conditions below to be eligible;
- You must be a prepaid customer.
- Sim must be at least three months old
- Actively recharging and using your line.
Amount that can be borrowed on Airtel are N25, N50, N100, N200, N500.
To borrow credit on Airtel
- Dial *500*amount#, e.g *500*50# to borrow N50 or dial *500# and follow the prompts.
Airtel service charge
You will pay 15% of borrowed amount as a service charge. E.g, if you borrow N100, you will receive N85 or if N50, you will receive N42.50.