This post contains Glo Night Plan code and Glo Weekend Plan for Browsing – See Subscription codes, validity, subscription cost and check your remaining Glo Night data plan data balance.
A lot of us have gotten really accustomed to weekend and night browsing, this is because our Network providers derive pleasure in keeping us up all Night by giving us cheap browsing data plans for only Nights and weekend.
Anyway, let me reserve my comments and share Glo Night Plan code + Glo weekend plan code.
Glo is one of the few networks in Nigeria that offers great data plans; imagine getting 10GB for N2500, 6GB for N2000 and much more. This, however, is their data plans for people that chose to browse during weekends and Night. See all Glo Night Browsing And Weekend Plans below.
Glo Night Plan And Glo Weekend Plan Subscription Code – 2017
Glo night and weekend plans have 3GB for N500 (weekend + 7 night) & 1GB for N200 (night plan), the 3GB plan is a weekend plan that has a flexible usage validity.
Unlike the Airtel and MTN weekend plans, this one can be used more than one (1) day including 7 nights.
How To Subscribe For Glo Night Plan (Code);
- Recharge N200 airtime on your phone
- Dial *777# then follow the prompt (Data Services » Buy Data » Night and Weekend plans » then select 1 for Night plan) or dial *127*60# or SMS 60 to 127
How To Subscribe For Glo Weekend Plan (Code);
- Recharge N500 airtime on your phone
- Dial *777# then follow the prompt (Data Services » Buy Data » Night and Weekend plans » then select 2 for weekend plan) or dial *127*61# or SMS 61 to 127
Take note: You will also get N100 talk time if you subscribe for the Glo weekend plan.
It works on all device and for the weekend plan, remember that its duration/validity is 2(Sat&Sun) + 5 Nights(Mon-Fri) = 7 Days. Also, during weekends; you can use it between 12:00 am on Saturday to 11:59 pm on Sunday (It can be used at night during the week between 12.00am to 5.00am).
Also, during weekends; you can use it between 12:00 am on Saturday to 11:59 pm on Sunday (It can be used at night during the week between 12.00am to 5.00am).
Now that I’ve subscribed to the Weekend or Glo Night plan, how do I check my data balance on those plans?
Here’s how I check data balance on Glo Night Plan or Weekend
Normally, *127*0# is the code used to check data balance on any Glo plan but when it comes to their night and weekend…what I do is;
- Keep track of my data using my device “data usage” section in settings.
If you don’t know how to go about this… follow these quick steps;
- Go to phone settings > select data usage.
- Set your data usage span to start counting from the day when you made the subscription.
- keep track by checking in intervals or set your data usage limit bar (so as to get notified when you exceed a preset data amount)