It’s that time of the year when you get crazy mouth drooling discounts when you buy things online! Yes… It’s Gearbest Black Friday!!!
I am sure you’d be like… “Which one is Gearbest again“?
Well, for those who don’t know, Gearbest is one of the biggest online shopping sites in China!
Gearbest.com is a highly popular online Chinese store where you can buy different ranges of products right from your comfort zone.
It doesn’t matter where you live, you can shop and get your orders delivered right to your doorstep.
Does Gearbest ship to Nigeria?
Yes, I can confidently tell you they ship to Nigeria, Kenya and some other African countries.
How long does it take your delivery to get to you?
Based on personal experience and what I’ve gathered from others’ shopping experience with Gearbest, your delivery will get to you in a week or two.
According to Gearbest, it should get here in 7 days!
Now that we know what Gearbest is one of the top shopping stores to buy things online. Let’s look at the irresistible Black Friday offers and discounts they have at the moment.
Everything You Need To Know About Gearbest Black Friday
Gearbest will be running BLACK FRIDAY Doorbusters between Nov 23 – 27 and CYBER MONDAY Markdowns between Nov 27 – Dec 04.
There will be a crazy low discount on various products such as mobile phones, consumer electronics, tablets, accessories and more.
You are going to be getting some of the coolest offers during this period.
Here are some of the things you will get when you shop at Gearbest Black Friday period:
- Autumn stars (Up to 60% off on Xiaomi products) => Click here to get offer
- Smartphone Smackdown (Epic Smartphone deals) => Click here to get phone deals
- Paypal exclusive deals (2% discount using Paypal to shop for items above $0.1) => Click here to see how to get your super deals
- 50% Off most deals => Click here to access this offer
As if that’s not enough, Gearbest will be offering super flash deals to ensure that you make the most of the Black Friday showdown. If you are fast enough, you can capture products for as low as 80%. Isn’t that super crazy?
In addition to everything you just read above — Flash sale, Paypal deals, Epic Smackdown etc… Gearbest has also added a Lucky Bag promo for different product categories. This promo offers a large discount for folks who like to buy things in bulk.
And… Brand Super Sales.
I don’t even know what more to tell you about Gearbest black Friday, I just think you should CLICK HERE to see for yourself all the crazy offers they have put in place to ensure you have an amazing shopping spree.
If you are new to shopping on Gearbest, I will craft a detailed article that will help you understand how to navigate and make a successful buy on this awesome Chinese shopping website.
However, here is quick step by step guide to buying things on Gearbest.com
How to buy things on Gearbest (Quick step by step guide)
- Go to Gearbest.com.
- Search and select the product you want and then add it to the cart.
- Then go to the cart > select the quantity (if it’s a bulk order)
- Proceed to payment (You will be asked to login, fill up the necessary information concerning the shipping address and all that).
- Make payment (payment method supported are Visa/Master card and Paypal services) and once you are done with payment it’s done. The product starts shipping within 24 business hours.
NB: Since you are in Nigeria, you will get your product delivered in about 7 days.
If you have any question regarding Gearbest, then kindly use the comment box below.