This post contains how to check data balance on Airtel, Etisalat, Glo and MTN | USSD code to check Airtel Data Balance, USSD code to check Etisalat Data Balance, USSD code to check Glo Data Balance, USSD code to check MTN Data Balance.
Browsing requires certain sacrifices and caution when using your mobile internet, unlike unlimited browsing, you don’t have to worry about the amount of data consumed. In this post contains a list of all codes used in checking data balance on all networks in Nigeria.
It covers all the necessary USSD code, text messages and other alternative means of getting the remaining data of your current account. We have mentioned the various…
- Have you subscribed to Airel data plans, then here are the codes to check Airtel data balance,
- Have you subscribed to MTN data plans, then here are the codes to check MTN data balance,
- Have you subscribed to Glo data plans, then here are the codes to check GLO data balance,
- Have you subscribed to Etisalat data plans, then here are the codes to check Etisalat data balance.
Below are the various ways and codes for checking how much data has been used by a subscriber.
How To Check Data Balance On Airtel, MTN, Glo and Etisalat
Here’s how to Check Airtel Data balance status
- To Check Airtel mobile data: Simply Dial *141*11*0# or *123*10# or dial *141*712*0# or *140#
- To Check Airtel BIS: Text Status to 440 or dial *123*9#
- You can just call 141 to speak to a customer care representative and ask for your account balance data details. They are usually easy to reach and quickly resolve issues. If that doesn’t work try 111 or 140.
How to Check Etisalat Data balance status
- To Check Etisalat data balance: Dial *228# or Text “BAL” to 228
- To Check Etisalat BIS: Simply dial *228#
- Dial *200# » Select option 3 (Data and BB) » then select option 3 to check data balance.
Here’s how to Check Glo Data balance status
- To Check Glo data plans bundle balance: Dial *127*0# or Text “INFO” to 127
- To Check Glo BIS subscription: Text “STATUS” to 777
- Dial *777# » Choose 1 for 3G Data Service (2 for 4G LTE service) » then enter 4 to Manage data » enter 4 to check data balance.
Here’s how to Check MTN Data balance status
- To Check MTN Mobile data plan: Simply text “2” to 131 or dial *559# or *559*4# or *559*2#
- To Check MTB BIS subscription: Simply text “STATUS” to 21600
- To Check MTN SME Data: Simply dial the USSD code *691*7# or text “SHAREBALANCE” to 131
- To Check MTN Goodybag: Simply send text message “403” to 131
To check your data balance on MTN do the following:
- Dial *123# » select option 3 (data services) » then select option 4 for data bundle.
- Dial *131*4#
So that’s basically all you need to know about checking data balances on all major networks in Nigeria.
Before you leave, I think you should see the article below.