This post contains USSD code to check Access Bank account balance via phone | Code check Access Bank balance through phone, Access Bank account balance USSD code.
Have you ever been in situations where you really need to check the balance of your Access Bank account but don’t know how to go about it?
Well, Checking account is now easy because Access Bank now have a mobile USSD code that allows you to check your Access Bank account balance via phone.
Continue reading to see code for checking account balance on Access Bank directly on your mobile phone below;
How To Check Access Bank Account Balance On Phone (USSD Code)
Here’s how to check account balance on Access Bank via USSD code;
To check Access account balance on mobile phone…
- Navigate to phone’s dial button, then dial *901*5# » enter the last 4 digit of your BVN
You can use the SMS method to check your Access account inquiry without the internet. Do this;
- Go to SMS, then compose SMS in the format below.
- SMS Content: BAL “SPACE” “10 Digit Account Number”… Example: BAL 9876543210
- Send SMS to this number: 08160000612
- You will receive an SMS showing your Account Balance.
Note: A standard SMS charge of N4 or N5 applies on each transaction and always make sure you’re dialing the code from the mobile network registered and associated with your Access bank account.
Now that you know how to check Access bank account balance on phone, why not check out the post below;
- How To Buy Airtime From Access Bank Account
- How To Buy Airtime From First Bank Account
- How To Open Zenith Bank Account Via Mobile Phone (USSD Code)
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
If you find this helpful, do let your friends using Access Bank get this tips by sharing to your social media accounts. If you have queries or additions, use the comment box below.