Check out the best & cheapest data plans in Nigeria for July 2017 | Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc | best data plans for Android, best data plans for download, best data plans for Windows, best data plans for PC, best data plans for iOS, best data plans for streaming, best data plans for MiFi & Modems.
Today is the 1st of July 2017… Happy new month to all my humble Naijaknowhow.com.ng readers! If you’re reading this post, then congrats…You made into another new month.
Here is a quick run through of what happened last year (January to December 2016);
- In January 2016, we blazed SS, Open VPN, Psiphon and Tweakware unlimited free browsing with MTN N70 BIS.
- In February 2016, we had MTN 300MB Musicplus+ cheat.
- March 2016, remember MTN Magic Sim (MMS)? Best month of the year for all FBT lovers!!!
- In April 2016, Psiphon, Open VPN, Simple server (Netloop) free browsing cheat with MTN BIS was discontinued! Still, in April, don’t forget the loophole @MTN that gave us unlimited credit and cash. I got about 7.5GB absolutely free.
- Late May 2016, Etisalat came up with free 4GB data when you dial a certain *8186*1#.
- Also in May 2016, cheat lovers will never forget the name “Iykomo”, don’t ask me what happened if you don’t know…All I know is, IYKOMO is a jerk!
- Sometimes in June, June 2016, it was all about ntel 4G LTE.
- July and August 2016, was more about other networks following the footsteps of ntel in providing 4G service. Glo, MTN and Etisalat joined the trend.
- August/October 2016, we enjoyed free browsing on Glo with Tweakware Psiphon and other VPN.
- In November 2016, NCC mandated network providers to increase data plans starting from 1st December 2016. The good news was, we had Etisalat 60MB/daily cheat (XP Psiphon) and unlimited Glo tweak to console us.
- Earlier in December 2016, the Senate intervened and stopped a mandatory data tariff increment by NCC.
- Late into December 2016, Etisalat and Glo discontinued BIS subscription on Blackberry OS 7. RIP to all BB phones. Towards the end of December, we enjoyed unlimited Airtel free browsing.
Those are the few things I could remember last year. Well, if there are others you think I skipped, don’t hesitate to share via the comment section below.
Let’s quickly jump back to today’s post, last year brought both good and bad tidings. Hopefully, in 2017, data tariffs should be reasonably reduced despite the imminent data tariff news we read in December 2016.
As usual, we compile a list of the best and cheapest data plans for July 2017 on all mobile network (Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, MTN etc). See list below;
But before you start, why not see the class of data user/consumer you belong to in Nigeria and learn how not to use too much data on your smartphone.
Are you done reading that?
Oya let’s begin, here are the cheapest data plans in Nigeria!
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria For July 2017 | Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc.
- Cheapest Airtel Data Plans
- 1. Airtel 3GB for N1000
- 2. Airtel 6GB for N1500
- 3. Airtel 2G Plans
- 4. N25 500MB Night Plan
- 4. Unlimited Airtel Free Browsing
- 5. Airtel 4.5GB for ₦1000 & 2.25GB for ₦500
- 6. Airtel NG 150% Data Offer
- 7. Airtel 100% Data Bonus
- How to check Airtel Data Balance
- How to Borrow Credit from Airtel
- Cheapest Etisalat Data Plans
- 1. Social Plan
- 2. 500MB for ₦500, 1GB for ₦1000, 1.5GB for ₦1200
- 3. Etisalat Night & Weekend Plans
- 5. Etisalat + Tweakware (Social Plan)
- How to check Etisalat Data Balance
- How to Borrow Credit from Etisalat
- Cheapest Glo Data Plans
- 1. Glo Daily, Weekly & Monthly Plans | 4G & 3G
- 2. Glo Night + Weekend Plan
- 3. Glo Free Unlimited Browsing
- How to check Glo Data Balance
- How to Borrow Credit or Data from Glo
- Cheapest MTN Data Plans
- 1. Daily, Weekly & Monthly Plans | 4G & 3G
- 2. 1GB for ₦500 for Pulse Users
- 3. MTN Night Plan
- 4. MTN + Tweakware
- How to check MTN Data Balance
- How to Borrow Credit or Data from MTN
- Cheapest NTel Data Plans
- 1. Daily, Weekly & Monthly Plans
- Other Cheap Data Plans In Nigeria:
- 1. Express WiFi Data
- 2. Smile 4G LTE
- 3. Flobyt Free WiFi
Best & Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria For July 2017 | Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc.
2Cheapest Etisalat Data Plans
Here are all Etisalat cheapest data plans for July 2017 (Etisalat is now 9Mobile Telecom), these plans are listed below accordingly. Check them out and let’s know what you think about them.
1. Social Plan
Social Plan gives you unlimited access to all the social media platforms you can think of, if you’re looking for an affordable plan basically giving you access to these social apps, then you’re in the place.
With this plan, you can now enjoy unlimited access to Instagram, BBM, Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp for half the price @N150, valid for one (1) week.
- To subscribe: Recharge N150 and dial *343*6*10#
2. 500MB for ₦500, 1GB for ₦1000, 1.5GB for ₦1200
In December 2016, Etisalat modified some of their data plans. This is a normal plan that is usable across all device; Android, iOS, modem, MiFi, PC or Windows phone.
It is valid for 30 days and best for those that intend to stay within the social network. 500MB or 1GB is not supposed to be enough, but there are sure ways in which you can manage your data on Android to make it last longer.
- To subscribe for 500MB: Recharge N500 and dial *229*2*12#
- To subscribe for 1GB: Recharge N1000 and dial *229*2*7#
- To subscribe for 1.5GB: Recharge N1200 and dial *229*2*7#
3. Etisalat Night & Weekend Plans
The Etisalat night and weekend data plans were designed to give you confidence browsing all your favourite sites, updating applications and downloading all you want through the night or/and weekend.
So, no more fear of data exhaustion without prior notice, you can now save your normal internet plan and use this as a cover at night. You can get 1GB for ₦200 & more.
I have frequently used Etisalat weekend plan when other networks have frustrated me with the very slow networks.
Do you know what I love about the Etisalat weekend plan?
When I subscribe for the Etisalat 2GB for N1000, It’s specially made for weekends but I can also enjoy this plan between 7PM to 7AM every weekday (Monday to Friday + weekends) for 30 days!
The joy about Etisalat is, you enjoy unlimited and unthrottled data speed! It’s the fastest data network in Nigeria as at now! Click here to get started.
5. Etisalat + Tweakware (Social Plan)
For the free browsing lovers, Etisalat is blazing hot on Tweakware. You can enjoy unlimited browsing using the Etisalat social plan. If you have a 4G enabled device, switch your network to 4G and enjoy the speed.
To get started;
- Download and install Tweakware from playstore.
- Recharge N300 on your Etisalat Sim, then subscribe to Etisalat Social Plan; Dial *343*6*8# to activate.
- Go to settings » bundle settings » tick bundle » choose (ETISALAT NG) SOCIAL ME 1
- Connect Tweakware and enjoy!
NB: You have only 100MB for the free server, If you want more…you’ll need N500 to activate the premium servers.
How to check Etisalat Data Balance
Contained here is a code to check your Etisalat data balance if you want to keep track of your remaining Etisalat data bundle.
- Dial *228# to check Etisalat data balance
And that ends my list of all the cheapest Etisalat data bundles for the month of July 2017!
How to Borrow Credit from Etisalat
If you don’t have airtime on your mobile phone for subscription at the moment, don’t worry, Etisalat will lend you credit to pay back later when your recharge (Click here to learn how to borrow credit from Etisalat)
Perhaps, before you exit, you can check a comprehensive list of the cheapest Etisalat data plans in Nigeria in 2017 or proceed to the next cheap internet data plans for Glo.