👉 CLICK HERE NOW To Be First To Receive Tech Gist & Latest Tech Updates On BBM!
Checkout the best & cheapest data plans for January 2017 | Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc | best data plans for Android, best data plans for download, best data plans for Windows, best data plans for PC, best data plans for iOS, best data plans for streaming, best data plans for Mifi & Modems.
Happy new year and happy month NKH readers! If you’re reading this post, then congratulations, you made it to year 2017.
Here is a quick run through of what happened last year (January to December 2016);
- In January 2016, we blazed SS, Open VPN, Psiphon and Tweakware unlimited free browsing with MTN N70 BIS.
- In February 2016, we had MTN 300MB Musicplus+ cheat.
- March 2016, remember MTN Magic Sim (MMS)? Best month of the year for all FBT lovers!!!
- In April 2016, Psiphon, Open VPN, Simple server (Netloop) free browsing cheat with MTN BIS was discontinued! Still in April, don’t forgot the loophole @MTN that gave us unlimited credit and cash. I got about 7.5GB absolutely free.
- Late April 2016, Etisalat came up with free 4GB data when you dial a certain *8186*1#.
- Also in April 2016, cheat lovers will never forget the name “Iykomo”, don’t ask me what happened if you don’t know…All I know is, IYKOMO is a jerk!
- Sometimes in May, June 2016, it was all about ntel 4G LTE.
- July and August 2016, was more about other networks following the footsteps of ntel in providing 4G service. Glo, MTN and Etisalat joined the trend.
- August/October 2016, we enjoyed free browsing on Glo with Tweakware Psiphon and other VPN.
- In November 2016, NCC mandated network providers to increase data plans starting from 1st December 2016. The good news was, we had Etisalat 60MB/daily cheat (XP Psiphon) and unlimited Glo tweak to console us.
- Earlier in December 2016, the Senate intervened and stopped a mandatory data tariff increment by NCC.
- Late into December 2016, Etisalat and Glo discontinued BIS subscription on blackberry OS 7. RIP to all BB phones. Towards the end of December, we enjoyed unlimited Airtel free browsing.
Those are the few things i could remember last year. Well, if there are others you think I skipped, don’t hesitate to share via comment section below.
Let’s quickly jump back to today’s post, last year brought both good and bad tidings. Hopefully in 2017, data tariffs should be reasonably reduced despite the imminent data Tariff news we read last month.
As usual, we compile a list of the best and cheapest data plans for January 2017 on all mobile network (Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, MTN etc). See list below;
Best & Cheapest Data Plans For January 2017 | Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Ntel etc.
Airtel Data Plans
1. Airtel 3GB for N1000
The cheapest data plan on in Airtel in my opinion, this plan requires little tweaking and works basically on MTK Android device. This is originally a blackberry plan, so for it to work on Android, you’ll need to change your Android IMEI to a BB10 IMEI, if you own phones such as Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo and other Mediatek processor device, this plan works best for you! Click to see more details here.
2. Airtel 6GB for N1500
You should be wondering why I called the plan above the cheapest when this seem to be the cheapest in real sense, to cut the story short, I’ve previously explained why this plan isn’t the cheapest Airtel Data plan, but to those non MTK android users (Samsung, Xiomi, Motorola, LG and co) that can’t use the Airtel BB10 3GB plan above, you can opt in for this plan. Works well on all device (PC, Android, Windows, Mifi etc)… Click to see more details here.
3. Airtel 2G Plans
Slow but cheap, that’s what I call this because you get 2GB for N200 & 6GB for N500. Now that we’ve got a long list of networks providing 4G plans, I can’t categorically tell you how long this plan would survive, but it looks pretty short. However, Airtel have provided a slow but cheap data plans that works only on 2G network. What this means is, you can’t use this plan when you switch network to 3G or 4G. Click here for more details.
4. N25 500MB Night Plan
This is a perfect plan to relieve the pressure on your regular plan, this night plan is suitable for anyone using SmartTRYBE prepaid plan on Airtel. You can get 500MB for N25, isn’t that cheap? Also, you can get 1.5Gb for N200 on the same package. Works well on all device. Click here to get started.
4. Unlimited Airtel Free Browsing
Towards the tail end of December, people have been surfing the web for free using Phiphon with Airtel. With this cheat, you can download as long and much as you want. Click here to get started.